Chapter 1

Destiny's POV

       I looked up at my mother, I still lived with her and she was dropping me off at a "church". I don't know what and why we are. She said exactly this.

    "You need to find inspiration, this will provide it"

    I didn't exactly know what she meant by that but I went with it.

    She pulled up in a parking spot. We were in the middle of no where it seemed. Another car was parked besides us, I got worried...what if there is a criminal in there?!?! Might as well kill me now.

     "Have fun"

      "Oh I will" I snap and slam the door.

       I watch her leave and I open the door slowly. The lights were already on, creepy. I shrug off my anxiety and sit on top of a table. I was at a old age to be in college, to be honest.

      I messed with my nails for awhile till I felt weight added to the table.

    I turn my head and a tall man is just looking down. He's humming notes to a song and I can't help but stare.

    "Uh......hi" I stutter.

     "Hi"

       I hold back my excitement, he talked!!!

     "I'm Destiny"

      "Adam"

       He's shy, okay. I can deal with that.

        Then he looks at me and smiles.

       He's Adam Levine.....

     I scream in my insides and jump off the table.

     He raises a eyebrow at me and jumps off, following me around.

      "Say something, pretty lady"

      I turn around, I couldn't help but smile.

      "Do you wanna play tag...?"

      "We children? If so, yes"

        He was smirking at me, could this end up bad? Nah.

       I looked around a post was standing near the kitchen.

       Adam was a hot guy, he had brown hair, He was my celebrity crush....kinda.

       "I'll go first"

      He noffs his head and i lay on my back on the floor. I close my eyes and count to a hundred.

      "I'm ready!" I yell.

      I look around, he was freaking no where. There was a couch, a TV, that pole in the middle of the floor and a table. Oh, and a kitchen.

     I sigh and head to the kitchen. I open the fridge and there was like lots of food. I wonder if this is Adam's man cave.

     "Adam!" I whine holding out the m.

     I shake my head, screw it. He can find me.

     I cross the floor and something pushes me down.

    Hey lovies!!! I'm really digging this book, remember give me feedback, vote and comment!! Byeeee!!