Planning for the wedding

We were sitting in the dinning room planning for the wedding

Brent's POV

So Babe for my grooms men I am definitely picking Ben, Dom, Alex, Alan,Jeremy, and Your brother Logan. And i am guessing you are picking the 2 Lexi's, Sofie, Katie, and Eva.(pretend nothing happened between Eva and Brent). "And for the flower girls I want the Ace family girls Elle and Alaia, The Fish family Girls Taytum, Halston and Oakley, and The Labrant Family girls Everleigh and Posie. Then I want their brothers to also be the page boys and ring barriers. So who do you wanna pair together and there has to be one group of three.

Pierson's POV

I want all the "Just friends" couples to be together, we laughed. So Ben and Lexi (pretend they got back together), Lexi Hensler as my made of Honer and Logan as your Best man, Sofie and Dom, Jeremy and Katie, and Alex, Alan, and Eva. "Perfect," he replied. "Wow this is getting so real," I exclaimed. He smiled at me. "Ok, where are we getting married at,Brent asks me. I wanted to do it at the Pasea Hotel for the reception and The Beach for the vow sharing. "I was thinking the same thing," Brent said. :And I also contacted Sweet traders and they said we can come tell them the design and the cake taste testing in two weeks," I replied. "Ok Perfect," He said. So when do you want to have the wedding. 

"Well, I am going dress shopping with the girls and my flower girls tomorrow and you and the boys already have your tuxedoes so how about April 10, 2021 ?" 

"04 10 21 Yes, It sounds beautiful Love," He replied. Ok, So i was thinking for the Vow sharing, It would look like this.

 Ok, So i was thinking for the Vow sharing, It would look like this

"Aww Baby It is beautiful, I love it, " Brent says

"Ok and this for the reception but it look like it will be expensive," I say looking down.

Baby, don't worry. I want it to be Your dream day, so even if it is a Billion dollars, I will do anything in my power to make it happen, he say reassuring me.

I nod and show him this

Oh baby, it looks beautiful and it doesn't look that much

I called the Decorator and they said it should be $22,000 because of the flowers.

Oh luv that isn't too much, Brent say surprisingly

Are you sure, i ask

Yeah

ok thank you baby

all for you bubs, he says

How did I get so lucky,I say

we were about to kiss when we heard the doorbell.

It must be the girls and our flower girls, the said they are coming for a sleepover so we can go early in the morning, I say while opening the door.

Well all the guys are hanging out at the amp house because our girls are leaving us, he replies. Then, all the girls push him out of the house after he finished packing.

We had so much fun we slept at 2 in the morning