Belphegor x Insomniac reader

A/N: This is the story I am submitting for @MysticLucy and their writing contest, I know I'm cutting it close with the deadline but, better late than never! Also I tried to make this as fluffy as possible!

(Y/N) Pov

I was laying in bed just browning through the internet since, I couldn't get to sleep. I would close my eyes and try to sleep but, it would just not come to me. I would try everything from changing sleeping positions to eating a late snack to even listening to those videos that promise to help you sleep, but nothing worked! As I was just scrolling through my D.D.D. I got a message from Belphie.

Belphie: Hey 

Belphie: Are you awake?

(Y/N): Yeah, not by choice though

Belphie: I'm sorry to hear that

Belphie: Do you want me to try and come help?

(Y/N): Really? You would do that for me?

Belphie: Yeah of course

(Y/N): Ok, come on over then!

Soon after I send that message I heard a knock at my door. I immediately went over to open it knowing that my insomnia problems would soon be over. When I opened the door Belphie was there smiling at me. 

"Hey (Y/N) are you doing ok?"

"Yeah I'm better now that you here."

"That's good, now let's get you to sleep." Belphie then led me over to my bed and laid me down, pulling my blankets over me making me nice and warm. He then decided to lay on the other side of my bed to get comfortable. 

"You know what sometimes helps me when I can't sleep?"

"What?"

"This" He then started to run his hands through my hair. Feeling his hand massage my head was making me feel very relaxed, and all my troubles started to feel like they were melting away. 

"Does this help?"

"Yeah it helps a lot, thanks a lot for doing this for me."

"Of course, I'll always be here to help you." He then begins to wrap his arms around me. I then feel much warmer and calmer as he starts cuddling me while massaging my head. It begins to make me feel really sleeping as I start yawning a lot.

"Are you about to fall asleep?"

"Yeah, I feel very comfortable."

"Would you like to sleep with you like this?"

"I would really like that, thank you." As I finish saying that I feel him start holding me tighter and it makes me even more tired. I then see him close his eyes, beginning to sleep. As I begin to start falling asleep I whisper "I love you"

While closing my eyes I hear the words "I love you too (Y/N)" and I smile while falling into a blissful sleep.  

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed it!