Chapter 7: Robby Keene?

Start from the beginning

I then see Bert trip on the sand as Miguel tackles him. I was dying of laughter.

LATER, AT THE DOJO:

We just began our lesson.

"There's a lot of talk going around the Valley about free karate" Senesi says going to stand in front of us.

I was standing next to Miguel. "But everyone knows in life, you get what you pay for" he says pointing to the phone. Aisha was recording a Commercial for Senesi, to promote our Dojo.

"You wanna really kick the competition?" He then kicks a bonsai tree, that a boy in the class was holding.

I tried to hold in my laugh. "Then You need to get your ass over to Cobra Kai! Screw that lame meditation bullsh*t! What you need is bone-crunching, face-smashing, good old American karate" Senesi says. Then he goes to a punching dummy and starts to hit it in every way..

"Enough about self defense, learn self offense. Dont be a pu*sy. Join Cobra Kai and let me teach you, the way of the fist" he says holding up his fist. We where only doing this commercial because this dude named Daniel Laursso made a comment about us in his commercial "snake in the grass" Daniel is Sams dad, and Johnny has war with him. Yes, Miguel told me everything on our free times

"Andddd cut." Aisha says putting her phone down from recording looking at the screen.

"All right, we get it?" He asks. "I think so" Aisha replies. "Alright great, make sure the Cobra Kai snake comes in at the end, all right? I want it to really pop" Senesi says.

He starts to walk away, "make it chrome, and throw thunderstruck under it" he says walking towards away.

"I'm pretty sure the rights for that will cost too much" Aisha says. I laugh a bit.

"No , I already own it. Cassette in the car, oh, and put one of those hash browns at the end, you know, like hash brown team cobra Kai or something"

"And send it to the internet!" He yells. I was laughing at this point. He walks off to the back storage room.

Miguel looks at me and Hawk. "Let's go ask him about Robby" Miguel says. I nod.

We follow Johnny.

We both walk in, "I got a lot of new students coming in, this isn't a storage locker anymore" he says. I correct myself now.

"Senesi can we talk to you about something?" Miguel says. Senesi turns to us. "Nope can't do this" I whisper, "abort!" I say. I was gonna walk back to the main room until hawk pulls me back to my spot, I roll my eyes.

"If it's about the informer dial, I know" Senesi says looking at all 3 of us. "It's not about the commercial" I say. "It's about Robby Keene" Hawk says.

He looks at us with a face, I can't explain. "What about him?"

"Me and y/n saw a picture on your refrigerator" Miguel says calmly. "We weren't snooping but...." I say. "We know he's your son" Miguel says for me. "That's why you got mad at me and Miguel after the tournament, right?" Hawk asks.

"Is that what you think?" Senesi asks the 2 tall boys next to me. "This is my que to go" I say.

They all look at me as I leave the room.

"What was that all about?" Aisha asks. "It's about Robby Keene that's all, I'm sure they'll tell you the whole story later" I say. She shrugs.

LATER:

I was at Miguels apartment watching movies on his couch. I didn't wanna be alone since my Grandma is working, so Miggy invited me over.

Miguel was pretty bummed out about Senesi kind of yelling at him, Miguel told me everything.