what are you saying?🌺💦

Depuis le début

The pink-haired man opened his eyes wide in surprise, before letting go and responding to that erotic assault.

"I've noticed before that your body responds well to my insults in Italian." Kojiro said when they broke away to get some air.

"I'm about to leave you know." Kojiro was faced with a completely red and breathless Kaoru. He didn't think you could fall further in love with a person, but it was happening to him right now.

"Talk to me again in Italian." Kaoru said in a small whisper, looking at the floor.

"Do you enjoy being insulted so much?" The green-haired man asked amused.

Kaoru just glared at him.

"Okay, but I'd say the room above the restaurant is better for this sort of thing, don't you think?"

They quickly climbed the stairs near the kitchens and found themselves in the room they knew more than well by now as they used it often.

Kojiro wasted no time and slammed Kaoru against the wall, starting to kiss him furiously again, starting an erotic dance between their tongues that were desperately searching for each other.

Their hands were busy touching each other, running along the bodies in a desperate attempt to feel more.

The clothes in the way were soon swept away, abandoned somewhere on the floor.

Kojiro wasted no time and brought his hand along Kaoru's length, while his mouth assaulted his neck, surely leaving hickeys that Kaoru would have a hard time covering.

The pink-haired man started moaning as Kojiro started pumping his member faster, making his legs tremble.

"Sei bellissima amore mio"("𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮")whispered the green-haired man licking his ear.

Kaoru moaned louder, clinging to the other's biceps.

"More." The man pleaded.

"What?" Kojiro asked.

"Talk to me more in Italian."

The green-haired man smiled and bit his neck in response, causing the other to sigh.

Kojiro took Kaoru in his arms, carrying him to bed, placing him gently on the mattress.

he began to stroke his hair, looking at him softly before saying. "Sembri un'opera d'arte" (𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓻𝓽)

"This was a nice thing, I didn't know you were capable of it stupid gorilla." Kaoru smiled, wrapping his arms around Kojiro's neck.

"You're an idiot, I've always said sweet things to you, even before in the restaurant."

The pink-haired man blushed violently and looked away, but not for long, because a second later Kojiro assaulted his mouth again, immediately searching for his tongue.

Kaoru moaned in the kiss and brought one hand to the other's hair, pulling hard.

"Hurry up, I'm about to burst." He said panting.