Chapter 16: Blackout

Alana POV

The next morning i woke up in my bed with the covers on me. I could've sworn i fell asleep by the phone. I shrugged & sat up. The bathroom door opened & out came-

"Michael!!!!" I jumped out the bed & jumped on him. We both fell to the floor & laughed.

"Hey baby."

"I missed you."

"Its only been 2 days."

"Don't act like you didn't miss me either." He shrugged, well tried. I was still on top of him.

"Umm baby?"

"Yes?"

"Can you um?"

"Oh yeah." I got up. Then he got up. All he had on was a towel. Good god. I was still admiring his body until he snapped me out of it.

"Alana!!!"

"Hmm?" He chuckled.

"I said what do you have planned for today."

"Oh. I uhhhh i ummmm...." My mind was completely gone. His body was so beautiful.

"Am i too much for you?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"No. I have a concert to do."

"Well i'll be there. I haven't been to one of your concerts in years."

"I know. But i still have some free time so we could hang out."

"Cool."

"I'll go get ready."

***

30 minutes later i was ready. I had on a yellow & white sundress with white flats. My hair was in a bun. Michael was ready with a blue button down tucked in his black slacks & black shoes. He also had on a black fedora. I went up to him & kissed his lips.

"You look sexy baby." He blushed

"Thank you. You do too."

"Thank you. You should wear this in one of your future videos."

"Short films...."

"Whatever. Lets go."

***

"Let me go Michael!!!!" He was holding me by my waist.

"Nope. Your It." Yeah we playing it. Got a problem?

"Fine. Let me go so i can count." He let me go & ran off somewhere. I went behind a tree to count.

"1,2,3....."

??? POV

"Get em now boss?"

"Naw. Catch em when they're most vulnerable. I'll be back in a couple days. Don't forget."

"Alright boss." I hung up & looked at them two playing. That could've been me & Michael. But nooooo. He chose her. But she won't be around much longer. And he'll be mine............ If i have it my way.

"Come on, lets go Michael!!!!" They started running towards a rental car. Now's the time.

Michael POV

I jumped in the driver seat & she got in the passenger seat.

"Thanks for opening the door for me."

"I'm sorry babe." I leaned over & kissed her. "So what do you want to eat?"

"Steak!!" She said excitedly. I chuckled.

"Ok. How about we order room service?"

"And watch a movie?"

"And cuddle?" She giggled.

"Ok Michael." I clapped & put the car in drive. She giggled again. I chuckled & started driving.

"You are everything" by Marvin Gaye & Diana Ross came on the radio. I grabbed Alana hand & started singing to her. She smiled & sung along.

No baby, you are everything
And everything is you
Oh, you are everything
And everything is you

Oh, you are everything
And everything is you
Everything

Everything you are to me baby
No, no everything
Please baby, everything
You, you are-

Next thing i know i heard Alana scream & i was out.