Part 1

A/N most of it is 3rd person POV it's rare that there will be a character POV

Demi was running through her tribe area "goodmorning mom" she says as she gets her sword and gets a apple "demi don't run through the tribes i told you already.'' mitsuki says as she looks at the letter from the one for all tribe ''masaru dear inko says she sending izuku to us..'' mitsuki says in a happy tone masaru smiled katsuki came and all 3 of them smirked "katsuki a certain emerald is coming today." mitsuki says making demi giggle at her brothers reaction he tensed up and blushed a little bit "u..umm w-ma'am sir izuku is here." one of the warrior says katsuki ran out to see him making everyone giggle demi started running out of her parents huge tent "young lady and just where do you think you're going? mitsuki says demi turned around smiling "oh im just going to the forest you know walk around." she says masaru looked at his wife ''well you're going to have some warriors with you the dragons has been trying to come on our territory." Masaru says demi rolled her eyes "dad please let me do this one time im a warrior princess why can't you please let me handle myself." demi says in a soft voice "demi i almost lost you once if katsuki haven't saved you you would have been dead i don't want to loose my little girl so demi please allow the warriors to be with you." masaru says demi sees the sadness and fear in her fathers voice so she nodded "ok dad'' she says softly she kissed her dad's cheek "ill see you later bye dad love you." she says running masaru waves back.

Demi was running her father picked out the warriors and they are running behind her "demi please slow down.'' ojiro says running behind her while demi was running she sees katsuki and izuku "izu!" demi screams jumping and hug him "hey demi!"izuku says hugging her back "where are you off to?" katsuki says putting his hand on izuku's waist "oh somewhere" demi says hugging her brother "ill see you later ni-chan" demi says running katsuki and izuku looked at each other and smile...

"princess you shouldn't run like that you're going to be*snap* what was that?" ojiro says demi looked around tokoyami and shoji stood in front of demi "guys stand guard" shoji says demi was getting her sword out then they see 3 people one pink girl one red head and a black head they was ready to attack but demi stepped in front and put her hand up she didn't see the people and how they looked they was just looking around with their backs turned she didn't do anything because they wasn't a threat she didn't know they was all dragons.

"let's turn around and go somewhere else."demi says and they leave

Time Skip to the night
Demi was trying to look for this flower the red spider lily she was telling momo who was braiding her long golden hair "it's really beautiful i heard it has a deep meaning tonight im gonna try to get it." demi says momo gasped "demi won't you get in trouble- i know i knoow it's just that i really want to see the meaning of this spider lily please momo help me distract katsuki." demi pleaded but momo nodded she helped demi get 2 of her weapons and distracted demi as she left.

Eijiro

Eijiro was walking around the night ready to get back at the barbarians for the mischevious thing that happened in his village the moon shined over the bridge of the lake he was looking right there until he sees a shadowy figure running he decided to snoop and be nosy to see what it was he see the shawdowy figure tie the rope to a arrow and used their bow to shoot it once they glided through the rope he sees it's a female figure over the moon for some reason the female figure had kiri interested he sees the figure looking at the red spider lily the jumped through on the tree started climbing to get it, demi removed her mask and was smiling when she seen it she started climbing to the lily they both climbing the same time on it when they both reached the top eijiro and demi grabbed it at the same time they looked at each other seeing how handsome the red head was and seeing how absolutley gorgeous the girl was she was about to slip but kiri caught her and pulled her to him they was both shocked.

"heh you're probably wondering why im on your tree or something." she says making Eijiro smiled "that's funny but this isn't my tree." he says demi was shocked but she knew what she wanted "well i just came around to get that red spider lily.'' demi says eijiro looked at it then looked at her '' oh this thing i think im gonna hold on to it a little while longer.'' he says making demi look confuse ''that's not fair i saw it first...'' she says ''well then come get it from me'' he says she stomped on the tree making eijiro trip and drop it '' i think i just did'' she said smirking he stomped on it making her fall but she held on to the branch "the moon is lovely this evening isn't it." he says demi laugh "yeah you should see it from down here." she says as she pulls his shoe he falls and she takes the flower but grabbed on to him she drops herself and runs with it but he caught her '' you single?" he asked her "oh my god is that the first thing you ask a women." she says after all the chasing and giggling they accidentally fall making eijiro breathe fire "oh my god you're a dragon!" she says eijiro was shocked "you're the barbarian princess" he says she was shocked "i-i jesus i have to go..." she says she runs with eijiro follows by

momo was there waiting for her it took a while for her to distract everyone else "momo!" demi says running "momo i made a bad mistake and-demi demi calm down what happened..." momo says to calm demi "i-i i met a dragon and i like him.." demi says momo was shocked "demi you knew that was against the rules '' i know.... i messed up but i can't help it he was nicer than other dragons." demi says as she was sad she may never see him again...

"sero you should have seen her she was so beautiful so manly...too bad she was a barbarian." eijiro says sero was shocked "bro you met a barbarian dude you're going to be in trouble" sero says shocked eijiro knew he broke a huge rule to his tribe never meet a barbarian "yeah i know but i need to go and see her." eijiro says running out of his tent sero followed they ran all the way to the tribe "keep cover" kiri told sero he sees demi right there demi knew someone was right there so she looked to see eijiro standing right there she went to him "hey..." she says softly "you're even more beautiful then people would say." he says demi blushed "i believe this belongs to you." he says giving her the lily she looked at it in her hands and smiled "thank you" she says he smiled but smiled even more when she kissed his cheek.

"i want to see you again meet me by the tree where we met." kiri says demi nodded he kisses her hand "until then princess" he says he leaves demi smiles happily and looked at the spider lily