1

"Josh look...I never kissed that fool. He came out of nowhere and started kissing me. He wanted this all to leak out. He wanted the drama and us to break-up because h-" Nessa explains. Nessa and Chase Hudson got leaked for kissing and Nessa was dating Josh so basically, she would look like the bad person. Little did the crowd know it was Chase who kissed HER and wanted it to get leaked. He was mad they were dating and it was going so well.

"He is jealous?" Josh asked the girl he loves. Ofc he was upset that Chase kissed her. Nessa made Josh soft. He is barely soft and he loved being that...only for her.

"Yea. Can we yk talk again? I know you don-" Nessa tried to say.

"We can for sure try." He says after taking a deep breath.

"And again...I'm sorry. I heard your diss track. You know Softish is actually pretty good?" Nessa said trying to create a conversation. She loves music and personally loves singing.

"You like it?" Josh asked. He knew Nessa way too well. She barely listened to any type of music like his diss track.

"Mhm. Have you ever thought of maybe...joining the music industry? I mean...it seemed like you enjoyed yourself." True. Josh loved it when he dissed Chase out. Plus, Bryce was very helpful.

"I have a podcast going on and I post on YouTube a lot. Also, I have Tiktok yk? But I've had thoughts about it just not for my future." Nessa nodded.

"Do you want to go get ice-cream or sum?" Maybe Nessa buying him ice-cream would help them bond like they used to.

"I don't see why mamas." He said smirking before they headed over to Josh's favorite ice cream shop, Nessa hoping for forgiveness.

~

"Josh! Can you grab my phone for me?" Nessa was heading over to shoot clips for her new music video 'Pain'.

"You are going to do great." Josh reassured her handing her the newest iPhone model.

"Fuck! I can't find my hair spray. Ugh!"

"Calm down mamas. It's right here." He said handing her the hair spray bottle that had fell on the floor. Luckily, it didn't spill.

"Thanks." He nodded and leaving the room.

'What if I mess up? Or my hair isn't the way they want it? I guess they will fix it. I'm scared and excited but I need to be serious and focus.' Nessa thought before looking into a mirror and taking a long, but deep breath.

"The car is here!" Josh yelled from down stairs. Nessa smiled and headed down stairs. Josh came up to her and gave her a hug. "You will do great. Trust me. I know who I'm dating. I'm dating a singing queen. Just keep your head up princess."

Those words make  her smile as she lightly blushed. "Thanks Josh. Movie and cuddles after I come back?" He nodded and she kissed his cheek before sitting in the car, waving bye to her boy-friend.