Ubuyashiki (Angst)

Start from the beginning

You're always like this, crying your heart out when no one's in the house like it's a normal thing when they're not around, like you're not tired from bawling your eyes out from crying every single day and night.

Oh how you wish that this'll come for an end, but you can't just do it because of the others who looks up and love you...

... You can't just leave them like that.

I'm so sorry for not telling you all about what I'm going through, I'm sorry that you can't talk to me properly about this. Even though I'm in pain, I really want you all to know what my problem reallg is but... i don't even know where to start, or what was the reason behind this sadness, this so called 'depression' i had all this time...

"(Y/N), can you please open the door for me?"

You were startled when someone just knocked at your door while you're in the bathroom, obviously about to do something your parents doesn't want you to do.

Especially that the person who knocked was Ubuyashiki, your father.

"W-wait a minute!" You hid the blade inside your pocket while you wipe the blood coming out of your right wrist with the water, as your father's patiently waiting but his worryness is slowly rising every second you stay in your own room.

He knew something was up everytime he hear your shaky voice. This is not the first time he heard it...

As soon as the bleeding stops, you hide the cut with the hem of your sleeves before rushing to the door. Only to see your father's face with a reassuring smile, raising his two hands up to his chest for you to see the bag he's holding.

"I got you something. Can I come in for a second?" You open the door widely to him... only for him to see that your room is a mess, bed's not neatly done while the papers scarttered on the floor, and evem some of your dirty clothes are on the floor.

"I'm sorry for the mess father, you just wait therr and I'll clean it for you!" The panic in your voice seems to increase, thinking that he will scold at you if you didn't clean these mess but in reality, he understands it why your room is a mess.

It only grew his sympathy for you like a bag full of rocks, carrying it while walking in the middle of nowhere.

Instead of waiting for you to clean this room alone, he helped you by picking up the papers on the floor until he picked up the one that has a lot of words inside of it like a long paragraph so he thinks that he might as well see what her daughter's doing when she locks herself in her room.

As he's about to open the crumbled paper, you quickly snatched it from his hands. Your eyes are wide open as your chest pumping up and down so fast like you just run a mile non-stop.

"..."

"(Y/N),"

You don't know what to say so you just hold the paper while your hands are balling into a fist one, scared to see your father may know what was the letter inside the paper you just took from him. It might ruin the situation you're into right now.

"Please just sit on my bed and let me handle this father. I know you're tired from the meeting with the Demon Slayer Corps."

Though you told him what to do, he just looks at you with those shocked eyes but it was replaced with the sad ones before pulling up a force smile in front of you.