My Best Friend?

" Noah, I want the pain to stop." I said crying.

"I know, I know. What can I do to help?" Noah asked.

"Tell them to... Wait, how bout' you pretend to be my boyfriend? And you are so popular, everyone will stop."

"Oh, Jasey you are my best, and when I say best I mean it, friend. I don't want to jeopardize that." Noah said. Even though they both knew he liked her a little in non-friend way.

"Oh please Noah? Please, please, please?"

"Jasey," he said stepping closer wrapping his arms around my waist and entwining his fingers behind my back," fine. Anything for you."

"Really? You are the best!!" I yell, happy to hear he agrees.

Hi, I'm Jasey Nichole. I'm 16 going on 17. My best friends are Noah Stevens and Lynn Corpse. They have always been my best friends and until just last year I was always the prettiest and most popular, that is until I was accused for something I didn't do which I will get into detail about later.

I go to Wayne's port high. It almost looks like a college. But trust me it is nothing of the sort. The teachers try to teach us, but I mean come on we are all teenagers, they really expect us to listen?

If you've ever been in an airport during the holidays then you can perfectly picture the hallways of my school switching from class to class.

Except way more fights.

If you are still wondering what I am being accused for get off it cus that doesn't come till' later in the story.

Anyway, I am an only child, I live with my mom but doesn't pay much attention, as in she lets me do whatever I want until it involves being arrested (which thankfully has never happened, although I am surprised it hasn't.)

It was Monday, back to school it is. My schedule was:

American history

Science

Algebra

Lunch

English

and then gym

I had every single class with Noah so we spent a lot of time together, which was really nice considering the fact that he is my best friend. We've been best friends ever since I can remember, and lately he's been really protective of me because everyone just keeps nagging on me about what happened last summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FLASHBACK:

This summer my boyfriend, who was my boyfriend for two and a half years died, and he was hanging out with me most of the time so I was accused of it.

It was a Sunday, August 7th, 2011. We had a month left till schools back in exactly.

James and I were out that night havin' some fun

We didn't realize how much time had passed because we were having a lot of fun. James took me to a hill over an open ocean view (considering the fact we lived in South Carolina) and we had a date there.

"Stay right here." James said, and then rushed to the hill to check something. When he came back he opened my door and picked me up bridal style.

"James, what are you doing?!" I screamed, shocked at how he picked me up.

"Oh you'll see." James replied. Getting closer to where he ran before picking me up this way.

When we reached the spot near the edge, I realized what it was... An open view of the ocean with a blanket near the edge but not close enough to where we would fall plummeting to the the ocean if we stepped off the blanket. The blanket didn't have anything on it, but it soon had James and I on it.

When he put me down he kissed me and said, "I had to bring you out here before school started back up and didn't want to do it the day before, so here we are I hope you like it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok fans and readers, nows the time to comment and help me out. I'm excited for this book because I would like everyone's feedback and some help. I appreciate everyone reading and this chapter isn't quite finished. Love you all. : >