MASH- UP

ITS BEEN 2 DAYS SINCE ANGIE AND MATT went on a date and everthing seemed fine

ITS BEEN 2 DAYS SINCE ANGIE AND MATT went on a date and everthing seemed fine. She and Matt had so much fun in their date and now they were kind of dating.

She had told Matt that she was bisexual and learned that he also used to date Mike so all was well and they made it official.

Not that Angie had a problem with it, she liked Matt but she also liked Brittany.

She shook her head at her absurd thoughts as she tried to focus on Tina's talking.

The two girls were walking aimlessly towards the Mckinley High corridors. It was both of their free periods and the two girls loved to spend those times catching up.

"A-A-Are you listening t-t-to me?" Tina spoke softly. Angie gave her a smile and nodded.

"Yeah I am Tee, don't worry." Tina smiled widely.

"S-So, are you a-and Matt d-d-dating?" She asked with a smirk.

Angie blushed but nodded. Tina's smile widened.

"T-T-That's great. I-I have to tell you s-something!" Tina exclaimed. Angie nodded in anticipation.

"I-I kissed Brittany!" Tina exclaimed with a soft smile and a blush. Angie's smile dropped but she quickly covered with a smile.

"T-That's great T! I never knew you liked girls." She smiled. Tina chuckled.

"I-I like both." It was true, Angie knew that nobody in the glee club was straight. Maybe Finn, but everyone else was not straight. Angie knew that.

She hoped that it was just one kiss and nothing happened between them. It was selfish, she knew it but she had to.

During the glee club meetings Mr.Shue asked them to find a song to go with the Bust a Move to and Angie herself had an idea.

"Can I?" She asked Mr.Shue, just after Puck sang a song to Rachel.

"Of course Angie." Angie nodded and stepped forward and started singing "Good girls go bad"

                                             GOOD GIRLS SO BAD BY ANGIE THOMAS

During the whole song everyone looked so happy and supportive to her singing except for rachel. 

Angie payed no mind and stared at Matt and tried to not look at Britanny and Tina sitting together.

After the song ended everyone errupted into cheers and Angie smiled gratefully.

"That was amazing Angie!"

She sat in her place next to Brittany and Matt and they both smiled at her.

"You were great Angel." She felt Brittany whisper next to her.

"Thanks." Angie said with pink cheeks.

-

Coach Tanaka was forcing the guys to pick between football and glee. Angie thought it was so pointless.

They shouldn't have chose between that. She couldn't understand why popularity was a thing.

She hoped that Matt cared about her and glee club so he would get back to them. Angie hoped it.

She was standing with the others waiting for the others to come. She was so nervous. Tina was attempting to console her but to no avail.

"I guess no one is coming." Rachel muttered. Angie's eyes widened when she saw Matt and Mike entering the choir room.

Angie cheered and jumped to Matt's arms kissing him deeply. She saw Brittany staring at them but quickly turned her attention to Matt again.

"Why did you quit the football team?" Angie felt like asking because she knew Matt loved football.

"I listened to my heart." He simply answered making Angie smile.

All was well.

DAPHNE SPEAKS!

i will also be changing the canon couples because so many of them deserved actual storylines, so i am doing god's work. tina will not be dating artie at all in this book bc i don't think their relationship was healthy. I hope you liked this chapter!