Again, love

/məˈmenˌtō/

noun

an object that you keep to remember a person, place or event.

I

Jinyoung

He finally plops his body down on the couch which he's thankful is soft enough to break his fall. Finally, Jinyoung allows himself to rest after breathing in the new environment he's now in.

Today is his first day in his new home if he may call it. He finally moved in after a series of insisting and convincing his bestfriend- Jaebeom, that he can handle living alone. They've known each other since forever; okay, maybe not since forever but since grade school but hey, it's more than twenty years of their life already. So as he was saying, It had taken a full week before Jinyoung was successfully able to convince Jaebeom that he could live alone, instead of staying with the older at his place. It's not that bad of an idea, and it could've been an okay one if not for the fact that Jaebeom shares his space with his boyfriend for five years- Jackson. It's not because he doesn't want to live with the couple. It's just that he doesn't think it would be right? A twenty-eight-year-old guy sharing an apartment with a couple. Although, Jaebeom is his bestfriend.. still.

Just then, he received a text message from the very said guy. After helping him out with moving his stuffs, he had sent Jaebeom back home already. It's almost dinner time and unlike him, someone will be waiting for his bestfriend. He clicked the message open.

Jaebeom: I just got back home. See? I told you Jackson would be home late. He's still at the office. I should've stayed there longer.

Him: Well at least you'll have time to cook dinner for you and your boyfriend.. wouldn't that be nice?

Jaebeom: Well, I guess..
Jaebeom: Anyway, what are you doing right now? I hope you're taking a rest

Him: I will.. a bit later

Jaebeom: Wdym later?

He took a picture of the boxes still sitting next to his empty shelf and sent it to Jaebeom.

Him: still have a few more boxes to unbox..

Jaebeom: I thought we already unboxed everything?

Him: Except my books... I kinda forgot, hehe
Him: But this will be easy as pie! You don't need to worry too much okay, beom-ah?

Jaebeom: How will I not worry? The doctor said you need rest. It's not even two weeks since you got discharged, jinyoung

Him: I know... but I'm being careful! :)

Jaebeom: No. You know what.. stop what you're doing and just rest okay?
Jaebeom: Don't you dare fill up those shelves without my help. I'll go there this weekend. Your books could wait. Alright?

His over protective bestfriend had spoken. With a defeated sigh, Jinyoung just replied with a short okay with a sad face. He glanced at his empty shelves and the box he hadn't opened yet. Pushing them beside the shelf, Jinyoung says in a small voice... "I guess you could wait."

II