Battle Ground

I woke up to the light of the sun blinding my eyes, I cover the sun with my hand and peered across my shoulder. Aragorn was lying there, not moving.

"Aragorn!" I say as I gently shook him awake "Aragorn!"

A horse from behind us took us away, Aragorn barely was able to keep up straight, we rode a long time.

At night I lay next to him for warmth and when I awake my wrapped in his arms. When he has got some of his strength back, he rode the horse properly, I laid my head back in his shoulders.

After a day or two riding the horse, we came across an army of Orc's tens of thousands of them. We went back down the mountain and began to ride faster, after some hours, we saw Helm's castle. We rode up the rail and into the castle.

"There alive!" someone said.

"Where are they? Where are they!?" Gimli shouted pushing past the crowd. "You are the most luckiest, caniest, most reckless people I have very met!" Gimli said as he hugged us.

We walked into the castle and went past the pillars, something stopping us in our path. Legolas was there.

"Air gona." He said (You're late.) He looked at us and smiled "You both look terrible."

Legolas handed me my necklace, I smiled as I took it from him. Aragorn and I opened the doors of the throne room.

"A great post you say." The King says

"All of Isengard Orc's."

"How many?" The King asks.

"Ten thousand." I say

"Ten thousand?" The King repeats.

"It is an army breed for a signal purpose, to destroy the world of men." Aragorn says

"It will be here by nightfall." I add.

The King turns around and thinks "Let them come!"

He walks out to the people of Rohan telling the woman and children to hide and the men will fight. Nightfall comes and the men of Rohan are getting ready for battle. The woman and children are safe in the caves.

"We have threated you this far, you will not die. Forgive me I was wrong to despair." Legolas says as I come to them.

Aragorn puts a hand on his shoulder. "Me nor rain namain, Legolas." (There is nothing to forgive, Legolas).

They out there hands on each other shoulders, as Gimli comes into view. He is trying to put on his armour.

"The devil with this, dress it is." He drops it and it hands off his feet onto the floor. "...It's a little tight across the chest."

We all sigh in laughter and a horn, blows in the distance. Legolas and I look at each other.

"That is no Orc horn!" Legolas says as he makes his way out of the tunnel.

We run to the gate as the Elves enter.

"We come to honour that." The Elf said.

"You are most welcome here." Aragorn said as he welcomed the Elf.

"We are proud to fight alongside men, once more." The Elf said as Legolas and I stood behind him.

We stand quietly walking for the battle to begin, we can hear the army coming, the footsteps heard from miles away, the fire of their torches blowing in the wind.

"Urgh, could of picked a better spot." Gimli says as he can't see over the wall.

Legolas and I smile. Aragorn comes up behind us.