Greetings

It was just a normal day of UA, bakugou yelling at izuku, Iida sculding him for that, Aizawa sleeping, and the rest with their normal routine. Until a big portal appeared and sucked all of them in. They all woke up in a huge theatre with a gigantic screen and multiple seats.

There was a moment of silence before bakugou broke it. 

 "Where the fuck are we?!" He yelled, echoing in the room. All of 1A looked around to see multiple pro heros and some civilians. Then another portal appeared and came out was the Lov. "Villains!" shouted endiwhore, all of them took a defensive stance about to fight. "Hey no fighting in my theatre!" Boomed a voice, they all turned to the stage to see a girl about the age of 14, she was wearing a butterfly clip in their bun and she was wearing a jumpsuit.

(Like this but her eyes are black, she not holding a katana and her skin is tan)

"Who are you and what do you want from us?!" yelled Aizawa trying to activate his quirk but failed. "Sorry shouta but that won't work here, I especially built this to place to make quirks not work here." She said. "Well then what do you want from us?" asked dabi.

 "Finally some respect! My name is Ruby and all of you are here to react to different multiverses of the main character." She explained. All of them started to argue that it was them. "Well it's obviously me!" boasted bakugou. "Wow kacchan that so cool." Exclaimed izuku.

 "Okay enough the main character is.............. Izuku!" she said cheerfully. Bakugou started to argue with her but eventually she calmed him down. "Alrighty the snacks booth is over there, just put your favorite food\ drinks and it will come out. Oh and let me just." She snapped her fingers and all the students were put into pjs with fluffy hoods.

 "Oh my god! Thank you Ruby chan!" some of the girls said to ruby while she grabbed a tablet and went to the back room, putting on a head set with a microphone.

 'Let the games begin' 

_____________________________________

Hey guys hope you will like it and if you read my discontinued story I will rewrite it soon but one of the muliverse will have a spoiler for it!