M-i-s-t-a-k-e (2)

(this is just a third person pov)
—flashback—

Rae woke up pretty early to be precise it's 8 am, it's been nights since she haven't slept this good in a while now but she still wanted to sleep given the time she have, she rolled to the corner of the bed with closed eyes only to crash with another 'wall'.

"when did my bed became this small" she murmured as she sat up from her pillows, slowly but surely she opened her eyes only to see a half naked man beside sound asleep.

"w—what the fuck -<!/":?#"$:/+"  she shriek in shock as the body turned to her, she saw a glimpse of his face only to see who it is.

"s-s-sy-sykkunno" she stuttered as she became stiff on her position, it's not like she haven't done this before well she haven't because the farthest she went is for the kiss but not this.

When sykkunno opened his eyes Rae saw the tiredness on them but she swore there's that small grin on his lips.

"Did we go that hard last night?" she mumbled as she mess with her hair.

-the next week or two-

It's been a two weeks now she still haven't got a pregnancy test from the pharmacy like what they planned, why? She's scared, she's not that kind of a person who's easily to get scared because she's always the one who scares but that's not the point this is like a life and death situation but much harder.

In the end she just drove into one of the nearest pharmacy to buy the thing  that will either make her sigh at relief or make her biggest nightmare.

Walking out of the car she casually walked up to the pharmacy.

"hi how may I help you? " the pharmacist asked politely

Rae bit her lips, she doesn't know how to do this it'll be too awkward, 'just ask just ask' she thought, at first she hesitated but she thought 'y'know what I've been through so much already saying it won't be the cause of my death' with that being thought she did it.

"I um doyouhaveapregnancytest? " she asked rather fast as if those words are venom that needed to be spit

"what kind of pregnancy test?" she asked

"I— ,#,::**" she said but came out as a gibberish

"um what was that again? "  the pharmacist asked

Rae facepalm as she recall what she just said "give me one at every brand" she said making the cashier shock, she doesn't really care how much she spend on this one she just want and accurate answer from all of these.

"m-ma'am there's 8 of them" she said in disbelief

"that's alright" she answered

After buying 8 different kind of pregnancy test she walked to back to the car, starting her engine she drove away.