Chapter 22

Carly's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was back to the place where the flower bed were. I sat there for hours thinking of a way to find out more information but my mind was blank. It was a dead end.

The sun set and soon replaced by the moon.

I noticed the moon was shining brighter than normal and it wasnt even the full moon yet.

The moon seems to come closer and closer to me until I saw an outline of a person. I could tell it was a woman because of her pure white and glowing dress.

I rubbed my eyes think I was hallucinating.

But she was still there. She finally came close enough that I could see her clearly.

She was beyond beautiful. Her bright crystal blue eyes and long blond hair.

I was shocked to see her staring at me with tears in her eyes.

"Moon godness?" I whispered.

"Child....you look so much like him...your brown eyes and red hair." She whispered just as quietly.

"Him? Who.....are you talking about my father?" I asked.

".....yes. The man I fell in love with..." she said so quietly I almost couldn't hear her.

"What!?"

It was too good to be true. How did it go from me thinking I will never finding my real birth parents to seeing one in front of me.

"You're wrong child. I am not your mother.

Your father loved me but it was a forbidden love for us as he had live his whole life in darkness and I the opposite"

She could read my mind!..wait.. darkness?

" I met him on the battle field. The battle that cause so much death and sorrow. We were of opposite sides."

"We were to kill each other but fate was crude and we fell in love. We ran away from the battle and hid."

For the godness to run away because of a forbidden love, my father must have been bad and evil. "....who is my father and is he still alive?"

"Your father is the ruler of hell and he is still ruling there right now."

"Hahahaha! Ruler of hell! Haha funny! I must be dreaming!" I shout.

It was too much to handle.

"So I am half of death?"

Child....he is a good man. His father found us and broke us up. Threaten to kill me if we didnt break apart. He tries to kill his own father but it failed and I was captured to threaten him more, and so he left me. He promised that will forever love only me."

"Then why am I not your child if he promised to always love you?"

"We sinned and tried to do the right things. He married a noble woman of his kingdom and had you. She died at childbirth and you were about to die right after her. He couldn't loose you too so he called for my help."

"I was heartbroken when he told me he had a child but I had to do the right thing. I give you life that your mother couldn't complete."

Yet I then sinned again. I removed all traits of your mother in you and replace them with mine.

"So you could say I am your mother as you have half of me in you."

I just stared at her. It would be stupid not to believe you're own godness but to hear her tell you that she is basically your mother is just too much.

"Who was my real mother?"

"My older sister"

"EXCUSE ME?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OMG THIS STORY IS SO TWISTED RIGHT!?

I AM JUST GOING WITH THE FLOW THO LOL"