Chapter 1

May 13, 2013

Faith's P.O.V

Beverly - Fay honey wake up it's time for school

Faith - I'm up mommy

Beverly -Happy birthday baby

Faith -Thanks mommy

I rolled out if my bed then went and jumped in the shower. Today was my birthday and close to the end of the school year and next year I'd be a senior I can't wait then I'm off to NYU. Any who after my 30 minute shower I got out dried off wrapped my towel around me and went to my room.
I lotioned up and put on my all black bra and panties set then I put on my all black bodycon high waist skirt with my blue loose fitting half shirt that says "Fay's World " wrote in black I put on my all black red bottoms. I straightened my hair grabbed my never full Lv purse my phone , keys, charger and cheerleader bag put on my Happy birthday button and was out the door.

Faith - see you mommy love you.

Beverly- I love you too baby be safe

I went and got in my car and headed to school. Once I got there I parked then grabbed my things and went in. I walked to my locked and was putting my things up.

Diamond - Damn Michelle hoeboma you look cute

Faith- Thanks boo

Diamond - Anyway Happy birthday bitch

Faith - Thank you baby

Diamond - So are you inviting yo man to yo birthday party

Faith -Who?

Diamond -You know who Vonni

Faith - Girl aint nobody checking for him

Diamond -Bitch you lying through yo damn teeth

I laughed although what she was saying was true, I was indeed checking for Giovanni he was fine asf. Him and his bestfriend are some the biggest drug lords out here. He stood at at least 6'2 light Carmel skin complexion, deep dimples, pearly white teeth beautiful light hazel eyes tattoos everywhere he was indeed the total package.

Diamond - um excuse me earth to Faith

Faith - I'm sorry What you say?

Diamond -Mmhm yo ass over there day dreaming about Giovanni Ms. I ain't checking for him

Faith - Shut up come on let's go to class

We walked to class and soon as we stepped in my whole class yelled Happy Birthday.

Faith -Thank you guys

Stephanie - Here Girl we got you this

I opened it and it was the Michael kors bag I wanted with the wallet to match. I said thank you and then the teacher came in and we started our class. Half way through my notes my phone vibrated letting me know I had a text I looked and it was from Giovanni.

-The text-

Vonni ♥♡-Happy birthday baby Girl I'm gone slide through yo party tonight see you tonight.

Baby girl- Aw thanks and okay

Texting ends

The rest of the day went by and I went to cheerleading practice went home and took a nap. My party starts at 7 and I need some rest.