Two

The following days Matthew flirted with Victor, shamelessly. "C'mon, darling, just suck me off once and I will leave you alone." Victor scoffs. "And here I thought you were being serious about getting to know me." He walked off, Matthew calling out to him. "I am being serious."

Victor flipped him off and continued walking, Matthew watching him walk away.

••••••
That afternoon Matthew was stuck in detention, apparently you can't have someone sucking you off in the library. He smirks when he walks in to see Victor, and the rest of the bowers gang. He sat down beside Victor, who shifted uncomfortably under Matthew's gaze. Matthew drowned out the teacher but was snapped out of his daydream by Victor tapping his shoulder. "We have to restock the janitors closet, together." Matthew smirked and happily stood up.

The two walked into the janitors closet carrying a box each. "Just let me take you out on one date."

"No. You don't know even know anything about me."

"I know that your a junior but you skipped a grade in middle school, I know that you admire art but hate your own artwork. I know that your hair isn't naturally blonde. I know that your birthday is September 5th and I know that your actually 5'6 but wear platformed shoes because you have tall friends."

"I- Well everyone knows that!"

"No they don't. Because I also know you don't like being in the spotlight."

"That doesn't mean anything."

"It means I pay attention to you. Now what do I have to do to get you to go out on a date with me?"

"Show me I can trust you."

"Easy." And they started placing things on the shelves like they were supposed to.

••••••

And the only way Matthew knew to show Victor he could trust him was to stop sleeping around and so for the past two weeks he hasn't slept with anyone, jerking off thinking of Victor to satisfy himself.

He was in art class, sitting on a small couch i the back of the class, he turned his head to see Victor when he felt someone sit down. "Can I take you on that date yet?" The was a glimmer of hope in Matthew's eyes, Victor noticed. He sighed. "Fine, but I'm not sleeping with you."

"That's fine." Matthew smiled.