chapter 13

(Non pov 8 months ago have pass by)

(Your pov)
I woke up screaming and I don't know where am I and I thinking to myself heard footsteps coming to the room and what I saw shock me it was my uncle and my grandparents and they ran  to me and they  said oh thank goodness your ok sweetie my grandmother said to me and I'm happy you're alright dear my grandma said and my uncle smile you just look exactly like your father my niece and I was happy and crying injoy that they are here And told me they will help me you my fire to continue to help others without hurting them and I just realised that I'm a demon like my dad I can't believe it  and they said when I done  Controlling my fire in my entertainment demon that  how I can go back home with my family again and I realise that I'm 14 it's been so long since I was in a coma I wish I can go back with my family again.

(Ko pov)
Sigh I'm 14 it's been while huh she was gone and I don't know where at but  However she is still she safe and alive will see a see her again I know I will I just really hope she recognised that all of us again and ash still alive but I have to got work at the plaza now  Ask for swift he never left he always went in the woods looking for her in the waterfalls still hoping to see her that she still alive he never gave up he never gave up at all not even her father her father was still looking for her he held my mom around the house even with my dad since Mr. gar married my mom and now he's my dad now I feel bad for her father that he hoped the so much he saved me from getting killed and I felt this was all my fault but I know she somewhere out there you just know it.

(Tko pov)
Well looks like Swift and ko do not stop looking for her ever since I was really sad hurt she was truly like a sister and ko loved her so much and I didn't care I did cared for his happiness but till stupid ash got in the way she's a woman that made dad get  possessed by this trouble end now  the crazy thing is turns out thing is fink are sister boxman are new dad while well what a crazy family were in but wherever y/n  I know she out there alive and I know she becoming back.

(Dendy pov )
Sigh  while since she was gone and I finally did reach search on swift parents turn felt the dyed and but tale foxtail explained to swift that his parents died because of his sister turned so she's the woman killed them this whole time swift broke down even more he couldn't believe he lost his parents and now his best friend he never cared for his sister he said he always wish his sister will die and  I know she somewhere out there alive and looks like were 14 all of us are but I know she will be coming back soon I just still need to have hope inside are still waiting for you we can't wait to have you back again.

(Swift pov)
It's been 8 months since she was gone and I don't know  Where's she's at but I never stop looking for her ever since we were kids I just can't believe my stupid evil sister took her were ever that day and I hope she's dead I never stop looking from her only childhood best friend I always kept the star lock it over since I know she's out there somewhere and I just can't wait to know and I know with the moon she's coming back with us again I will be back as a family again I know we will just I have to keep on holding on till we see you again.

(Your pov)
I I was finally done to control my fire and my unit demon now my Uncle my grandmother in my grandfather told me I was not able to go back home yet and they  I spend more time  to control it and all they told me stories about my father and my mother how they met but I was happy I hugged my grandfather my grandmother they were crying and they told me when I get older please visit them in a set of course the home my father that they missed him so much I said yes I look at my Uncle and he said my niece it's time to go  train now and Let's go  Go where I and  your father used to train at  your father will be happy to see you again and the night it's going to be a full moon if that's all right with you I said yes to my Uncle and I said Now I look outside the Sun is going down now that's good because the moon is about to rise and I could tell that I have my Wolf years now ever since it was in a coma don't worry dad don't worry everyone I'm coming back home to you I hope everyone's back really really miss them I'm glad that ash is no longer alive anymore she won't hurt anyone or hurt my friends or my family know we have to hurry See you guys very soon and I'm waiting and training how to continue the demon inside me now .