^bondage^ {mennard}. Pt.1

So basically it's like a year after the scoop :)

{Micheals POV}

I  had just woken up on a rainy Monday morning to see how my murderer standing over me watching me sleep. 

Micheal: What the hell!!

Ennard: Good morning eggs!

Micheal: Stop acting like I like you I HATE YOU SO FUCK OFF!

Ennard:...o-okay well I made breakfast if you even care to touch it let alone acknowledge it...

Oil tears started streaming down ennards  face as he ran out the room and slammed the door so hard that I  nearly fell out of bed. I got out of bed and went downstairs to see what abomination ennard called "breakfast". I stumbled down to see the table prepared with a scarlet red cloth, one gold plate, golden wine glass and a golden vase with fresh red roses in it. On the glimmering plate was two pork sausages, 2 pieces of bacon, poached egg with avocado and a piece of toast cut into four. I must admit it looked delicious. Ennard had left I heard the front door slam earlier. I sat down and dug into this exquisite looking meal. 

{time skip (30 minutes) I'm lazy}

I had finished the scrumptious meal and I ran upstairs to get dressed. I had to go to work... yes I work at SL but it's pay was low so I got another job with slightly higher pay. I wore a green vest top and grey shorts (as it was a hot day) I  raced back down the stairs...I WAS GOING TO BE LATE. My eyes drifted towards the empty plate 'I should leave a not for ennard to say thank you...!' I quickly wrote the note:

-Ennard,

Thank you for the food I enjoyed it :)

~Michael~

Then I ran out the door and drove to work leaving the door unlocked for ennard.

{ennards POV} 

I was sat by a tree crying when I noticed eggs car leaving. 'Guess I can go back...'  I strolled back to the house and opened the door. 'Eggs left it open?!' I walked in to see a empty plate on the table. I shed a tear of joy and went to clean up when I spotted a note. 'Thank you for the food I enjoyed it?' 'He enjoyed it?' I cleaned up the plates and went upstairs to eggs room to see a mess. "Why is eggs so messy" I whispered. I started with the bed and went onto the desk by the time eggs got home the whole house was fully clean.

Micheal: Ennard im ho-

Ennard: uh suprise? Heh

Micheal: why did do all this?

Ennard: well um I- uh- 

I was cut off by a rough kiss he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I declined by not opening my mouth. He grabbed my ass making me gasp and he used it as an opportunity to slide his tongue into my watery cavern. We fought for dominance but he won I slightly pushed on his chest to breath before he laid his head on my chest and fell asleep. As I wiped the drool off my cheek I noticed how cute he was even though he was dominant. Slowly I picked him up trying not to wake the sleeping corpse in my hands. Gently I placed him on his bed and pulled the covers over him when he pulled me into bed with him.

Micheal: stay...

Ennard: of course...

We both drifted into a deep sleep, one like never before and slowly we lost thought of the world and fell asleep...

596 words not including this part