Part 10: Skype(SPICY)

A lil mature for ya'll but no smut ig~❤️

Oikawa kept on talking about how his day went, filling in volleyball paperwork in front of the Ipad screen, unaware of his certain other already fast asleep.

"And then, I was like...No, you don't look like it, Ushiwaka. It doesn't suit you. I mean, the guy wants me to do his paperwork and it's just not fair! I'm also a busy man and need to submit papers for my career. Who does he think he is? And then I asked him if he could just ask Tendou to help him. And guess what this guy does. He fucking blushed and muttered, I don't wanna disturb him. THEN DON'T DISTURB ME EITHER. THIS GUY IS GETTING ON MY FUC-"

Oikawa was interrupted when he heard a light snore coming from the device.

Oikawa looks at his sleeping boyfriend and felt his problems go away.

'Cute...'

Oikawa observes how his boyfriend's mouth parted slightly. He sighs and drops his pen. Instead, he focused his attention on Tobio.

Kageyama's eyebrows furrowed, upon hearing the rustling of paper coming from Oikawa.

Oikawa froze and prayed to the lords that he didn't disturb his Tobio. He would kill himself if he did. Kageyama deserved sleep, after listening to Oikawa ranting about work. Besides, he worked hard when it comes to his own career. He's probably tired. Working as a secretary for his boss has taken a toll out of him.

Oikawa continued looking at his boyfriend. He had to hang up. But a few minutes wouldn't hurt.

He observed how cute his boyfriend was when sleeping. The way his lips were parted, how his hair swayed slightly because of the air conditioner that was on...

Oikawa realized he was thinking too much nasty stuff and didn't even feel that he had a boner.

'Fuck...Look what you do to me, Tobio.'

Oikawa bit his lip and swallowed the lump on his throat.

He had to take care of it.

"I'm sorry. I'm going to hang up now, Tobio. Good night, I love you."

Oikawa smiled and make sure to take a little screenshot of his cutie before he left.

After he did, he sat there in silence and finally glared at the raging boner underneath him.

"Goddamit...Why didn't you wait-"

---

👀👄👀wtf did i write--