-Chapter one -

THE NEW GIRL?

THE NEW GIRL?

♥︎♥︎~☆☆☆~♥︎♥︎

"That will be a hundred and fifty one  yen."  A/N its equal to one pound 

"Oh okay , can I get a bag with  that ?" 

"Sure." You smiled at the cashier as she packed the see-through plastic bag , she soon finished and gave you the the bag , as you walked out she shouted out to you . "Have a great day!"

 You walked back home , taking the chance to admire  beautiful scenery .  you was surrounded by cherry blossoms , the trees towering over you, pink petals fell gracefully like angels falling from the sky and landed onto the solid concrete . You loved walking through this park, it was quite, peaceful and helped you keep your tranquillity . 

'I wonder if they 're gonna like me ?' You thought to yourself , tomorrow you was going to be enrolling  in the hero school U.A and you was very nervous you've always wanted to be a hero but as a young child many was afraid of you and to be honest ....

You couldn't blame them.

♥︎♥︎~☆☆☆~♥︎♥︎

Realising you had forgotten your key , you knocked you door 'No answer .' You knocked once again 'Still no answer.' You thought to yourself sighing , now getting slightly annoyed . You knocked again , but was still yet to be answered 'WHY THE HELL WONT THEY ANS-'

Suddenly , the door shot open revealing a boy , who looked around nine years old with h/c (your hair colour ) and e/c (your eye colour) orbs , he seemed to be scowling at you . "Let me guess , you forgot your key AGAIN." He shouted giving you a death glare . " Okay then you little brat I'll try to make sure it doesn't  happen again." You replied , forcing a smile on your face while negative energy was practically radiating of you . "Whatever." he said now turning around as you close the door behind you. "Mum. Y/n's home and she forgot her key once again!"

" B/n ! Don't be rude to your sister !" scolded your mother walking out of the living room.

"Fine!" He shouted , stumping up the stairs to his room. "Where's  Dad ?" You asked curious of where you dad is . "There's a lot of traffic so he's gonna be a little late home." You nodded showing that you understand , then turned to walk up stairs to your bedroom . Once you was in your bedroom you plopped yourself onto the bed , completely drained and fell asleep . 

♥︎♥︎~☆☆☆~♥︎♥︎

You woke up to the sound of an alarm, annoyed and sleepy you accidently threw the alarm clock across the room , breaking it . "Great." You mumbled to yourself looking at the broken alarm clock , then you got up and to get dressed .Once you got dressed , you checked the time to see if you could sit down and have breakfast. 'Crap it's seven forty already !' You thought to yourself , while grabbing a loaf of bread and dashing out the door . "  Have fun at school Y/n !" Your mother called out .

dashing down the road , you suddenly bumped into someone , the bread falling out your mouth and onto the pavement . Annoyed , you shot your gaze up to the person that you had just bumped into ,to see a boy with emerald green eyes and green hair with freckles and to be honest...he looked like a broccoli . "S-sorry." He bowed .

 "It's okay ." you said forcing a smile on your face , he now stopped bowing and looked up at you with eyes full of kindness . "Do you go to U.A ?" He asked noticing you also had a U.A uniform on. "Oh yeah I'm meant to be enrolling in U.A today ."

" Oh ! that means we're going the same way then. "

"yep." 

"W-well if you don't mind since we're going the same way..." He said before pausing , "How about we walk the rest of the way together .... B-BUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO ITS OKAY I WOULDNT WANT TO WALK TO SCHOOL WITH A STRANGER IF I WAS IN YOUR SH-"

"Sure !" You interrupted him before he could ramble any more ."Oh and by the way , my name is Izuku Midoriya."He said with a smile. " F/n L/n."

♥︎♥︎~☆☆☆~♥︎♥︎

 You soon arrived at school ,standing out side of the 1-A classroom you suddenly got nervous 'What if they don't like me ?' before you could think about anything else Midoriya had opened the classroom door , forcing you to face everyone in the classroom. " Good morning Deku !"a short brunet greeted. 

"O-oh morning Ochako." The green haired boy stuttered , his face turning red " Who's that behind you ?" 

"L/n , todays her first day at school." The boy explained .

"I told you guys there was a new girl coming to school today !" A blond boy with a black strand of hair exclaimed , "And she's super cute too!" You blushed a bit at the comment ,then you stood in front of the class . " My name is F/n L/n and its nice to meet you all ."You said scanning the class for a familiar face . 'Where is he ? I thought he said he would be here ?' You thought to yourself getting worried that he wouldn't be here leaving you to fend for yourself .

Then in the corner of your eye you saw the classroom door fly open , then you saw him, a smile creeped it's way onto your face showing you was relived that he came .

"Oi deku , get the hell out of my way!"

It was katsuki bakugou  .