'She seems that she's always went here..Since it also seems that she's quite close with Mr.Docket..'

~FEW WEEKS LATER~

I get to know more about the (h/c) and she was (Y/n) (L/n)..Mr.Docket told me about her not that much but it was quite weird of a girl like her would like reading this sort type of comic books..

"Did you even know you went the same school with her..She even put some outsiders to the hospital by beating the crap out of them."He spoke as he was cleaning the book.

"Outsiders? Best them up?"I spoke as he hummed in response.

'I see..She's that girl I've been hearing about the past weeks..'

'She even helped me I owe her a big one,but I decided to play dumb of thanking her..'

~FLASHBACK~

I was heading may way down the street after I left Mr.Ducket's comic bookstore.

"Oi."

I turned around to my left side and saw some bunch of guys walking out from the alley's shadow and their faces was cleared to my sight since there was still some street lights around.

"Todoroki,right? Enji's son the—"

"Shut your mouth..Don't speak about my old man I don't like hearing things about him that brags me."I cut him off as all of them laughed.

'They're all six guys..I hope it doesn't turn out into a fight..'

"Do you even know why we're here? The reason why we showed up at this time to you."The other one said.

"Because of money."I spoke as they laughed again.

"Oi Todoroki you can't just say things like from your mouth that we're all after your money we're here for some pay back."He said.

"Revenge,I see..Is it because of my old man's company?"I said.

"Stop acting and playing dumb as if you don't know Todoroki..Do you remember earlier at school a green brunette girl asked you to hang out with her and you just rejected her."He said as I paid attention.

"And what about it."I said as he 'tched'.

"You presence keep bugging me and you always got the attention of my chick..I demand that you should transfer school or else.."He pauses as he move his left humb finger acting it was slicing through his neck.

"You're going to kill me by beating me up with this subordinates of yours,Am I right."I said as he grab my collar and I held his wrist.

"Exactly Todoroki..That's why you better transfer ASAP!"He said as he shouted the last part which I shoved him away and brush my jacket off.

"This guy got some guts..If you think you're better than us because you're rich then you're just a spoiled brat."The other guy said.

"Let's just teach him a bit of a lesson."The other said as he clench his fist as it seems they were defiently agreeing of his words as I got my guard up.

"Get ready Todoroki..We're having fun a bit so we're gonna brag your time by going home late."The other male said.

"Oi."

They stop from aiming to punch me as a figure that's hiding in the shadow near on a street light leaned against it.

"Who the h*ll are you.."