Chapter 2

ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ

ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ

Donghyuck has many reasons to go to the mall daily.

For one, he likes going to Starbucks and getting his daily dose of coffee albeit expensive. While at Starbucks he likes to read or do some homework which helps take his brain of his problems.

Not only does he really enjoy Starbucks Donghyuck also really enjoys taking a nap on those massage chairs in the middle of the mall hallways.

Donghyuck has some weird sleeping habits so it was to no one's surprise he would absolutely adore those therapeutic chairs.

Although there are many risks to sleeping in a public space, all the mall workers including security know of Donghyucks weird obsession so they know to keep on eye on him for his safety.

Donghyuck overtime was able swoo every mall worker's heart with his charismatic personality. His smile made everyone swoon for him though they all knew they held no chance.

Donghyuck made it clear to all females he was very gay. By wearing gay pride bracelets to wearing rainbow designed shirts with phrases saying "I'm gay asf" or "Proud to be me" it was obviously known to everyone only the male population had a chance with him.

Another reason why Donghyuck loved going to the mall was because he was filthy rich. He loves shopping for all the wrong reasons. His parents not very accepting of his sexuality, neglected him. Though what they didn't except was having a very petty child.

Donghyuck loves shopping for the sole purpose to waste all of his parents precious money. He specifically goes to the more expensive stores in order to cause a bigger dent on his parents bank account.

Now his final most important reason on why he spends most his free time in the mall, was not to hangout with friends, or to shop. But rather for a boy.

A very wholesome, enthusiastic boy named Taeil who worked at build-a-bear.

ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ