" Ohhhhhh now I understand. Silly me sorry Sanemi-kun it slipped my mind. " She apologized as the three walked away from the still confused mass of teachers. A while later the trio was in the lab standing in silence. Giyu silent because he didn't know what was going on and the two before him we're sharing looks as if communicating with their eyes. The way they had gotten close under a short period of time was astounding in Giyu's sights, if his time with Shinobu had taught him anything it was reading potential couples.

" Oh man you really are bossy Sanemi. " Kanae sighed before she turned to Giyu her smile deflating into a serious look which Giyu hadn't seen before. " Tomioka-san what I'm about to tell is crucial information that you cannot share with anyone. " Giyu looked at the girl and nodded not really knowing what to do about her seriousness. " Shinobu and I are in a bit of a pickle and I need your help. You see we have a stalker who j.... "

" I know. " Giyu said bluntly to the woman's statement.

" What? "

" I said I know Shinobu approached me on the matter and I advised her to report to the police but she said it wouldn't do any good. " Kanae gave him a shocked expression and a hint of amusement flickering in the corner of her eyes.

" Man my sister is more open with you than she is with me. I swear if she didn't openly admit to having a crush on you I'd think you two had a secret relationship. " Kanae said looking to the side at a random poster. It was for a brief second but it was enough for her to miss the discomfort in Giyu's expression and nervous shift before he went back to pose manner. Sanemi looked at Giyu with analysis as if he'd picked up on the matter.

" Yeah I'd say the same. " He said making Kanae turn to him. Sanemi however kept his calculated stare on Giyu. " I mean until a while ago Shinobu was practically all about Giyu. So I'm wondering how you got her to leave you alone. " Kanae looked at him confused at his words while Giyu had a face unlike his cold distant gaze, he had a pained expression and a sad glimmer in his eyes which was fueling Sanemi with curiosity.

" Kocho is a prized student. I simply told her not to waste her time on such petty matters. " He spoke calmly putting his curtains back up for the older Kocho.

" Oh Giyu so modest. Shinobu is just going through a teenage phase I'm sure she'll get over it. " Kanae said placing a hand on his shoulder with a warm smile. " Anyway I gotta get home bye. " As Kanae left the room the atmosphere shifted and took a dark turn the two men in the room stared at each other with cold gazes.

" So are you involved with the little girl? " Sanemi asked straight forward making Giyu shocked however his mask never failed this time.

" No not at all. Even if I was I doubt it would be any business of yours. " He responded before turning to walk out the room. When he got to the door Sanemi spoke out to the man.

" Giyu she's a good kid look after her for kanae's sake. " His voice had a different aura to it like it was caring.

" I know and the last thing I want is to let Kanae down. " With that the black haired man left the area. Unknown to him Sanemi was smirking as he watched the man walk out of the room. He knew well of their past relationship with one another thanks to Mitsuri being close with Shinobu and Muichiros amazing hacking and inventing skills.

Shinobu

A day was all it took for the younger Kocho and it was hell, she broke up with Giyu and probably hurt his feelings with her harsh words, to top it off she was scared that very same day. After having broke it off with Giyu, Shinobu had gone straight to her meeting point to tell Douma the news. She hoped after telling him that she'd go home and cry it out but boy was she wrong.