𝟎𝟒 ♪ ᴺˢᶠᵂ

Start from the beginning

Incoming FaceTime:
Lone Wolf

What could he possibly be calling me for?

You let the phone ring a couple more times before sliding the screen to answer. The call connects and you see the scruffy blonde haired boy appear on the other side with the biggest smile on his face.

"Aye what's up dream girl?"

You place the phone beside you on the bed, bending down to grab your socks.

"Hey Wolf"

You hear faint music in the background and a couple of unfamiliar voices talking, he's mostly likely at his studio.

"Where'd you go I can't see your pretty face?"

You playfully roll your eyes grabbing the device again holding it up to your face.

"Better?"

He smirks "Much better"

"Anyways why are you calling me?"

He furrows his eyebrows "Damn I can't call you? And besides it's not even that late"

You look at the time on your phone "It's late to me"

"Okay granny" he chuckles "So what are you doing right now?"

"I was going to get something to eat, I skipped dinner and now I'm hungry as fuck"

"So let me come and pick you up and we can get something to eat together? I just finished up a session so I'm done for tonight"

"Hmm I don't know-"

"C'mon it'll be nice, and after that we can chill at studio if you'll like? Besides I really wanna see you y/n"

You think for a second, am I really about to go out with this dude?

"Alright yeah I'm down"

The smirk on his face grows bigger as you him stand upfront wherever he was sitting "Bet, I'll pick up in 20 minutes beautiful"

"Wait-"

He hung up the call before you even got a chance to finish your sentence.

This dude is something else I swear...

⁹₉⁹
𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟱 𝗣𝗠

"You wanna hit this?" Wolf waves the blunt he was smoking in your face as you guys were parked in an abandoned parking lot.

"I haven't smoked before" you say nervously taking it from his hands.

The two of you went to blondies sports bar and got some burgers to go, which you guys had finished before driving to your current location. Now you guys were chilling in his car talking about random shit, school, life etc, he wanted to know more about the girl he took an interest in.

"There's a first time for everything" he grabs his phone that was plugged into the aux cord and shuffled through his playlist. You stare at the blunt thoroughly before finally deciding to put it to your lips.