Chapter Two

Leafeon's POV:

My eyes begin to open up as i see myself lying on a soft fluffy blue pillow.

A tired yawn escapes my mouth.

The cozy warm air coats my fur as i look around. It seems like i'm inside of a house.

The memories of earlier today start flooding back into my head.

I quickly look at my paw to see its already bandaged up.

Leafeon: "Huh..'' I say to myself relieved.

Before i attempt to close my eyes to try get more rest, a loud female voice calls out to me.

Vaporeon: "Hey! Wake up.'' She yells.

My eyes shot open to see the pokemon from earlier staring at me.

Leafeon: "Oh, hello-'' She interrupts me.

Vaporeon: "Don't think you can just randomly crash here because of an injured paw. Get up.''

She says to me in an aggressive tone.

Leafeon: "P-Pardon?"

Vaporeon: "Oh, i guess you didn't hear me properly. Allow me to help.'' She says.

Before i could even react, she walks up to me and drags me off the pillow by my tail.

I yelp in pain as i get tossed across the room. I land on my side as i turn my head to look at her.

Leafeon: "H-Hey! what was that for?!" I yell out.

Vaporeon: "Maybe THAT will teach you.'' She says as she positions herself onto the pillow.

Suddenly, the girl from earlier comes into the room with a tray of bowls.

Trainer: "Oh. You're awake! im glad to see that.'' She speaks with a smile as she walks towards me.

She places two bowls onto the floor in front of me.

One containing water, and the other containing pokemon food.

Trainer: "Poor thing, you must be starving. Here, its best you eat.'' She says.

I slowly walk towards the bowls. My stomach rumbles as my eyes grow open.

An excited smile grows on my face as i begin to eat my food.

Wow, i haven't had a meal like this in forever! I say to myself happily.

Trainer: "Vaporeon, i brought you some food too! keep him company, wont you?"

She says she places the other two bowls onto the floor next to mine.

Vaporeon nods and gives her a smile, but i know that's not a real smile.

Soon before i know it, the trainer leaves. The Vaporeon turns her head to give me a glare.

I couldn't help but feel uneasy, but i decided to shake it off and continue eating my food.

She walks up to her bowls and begins to eat.

As i take a closer look at her hoping she wouldn't notice, she is a bit taller than me.

Suddenly, she then moves her eyes over to me. I immediately face back to my food.

I sweat a little. Seconds later, she faced back to her food.

A relieved sigh escapes my mouth.

I inch closer to the bowl of water, ready to take a sip. But before i could even drink, water immediately splashes onto my face.

Vaporeon swings her blue tail against the bowl, knocking it over. I back up in surprise.

Vaporeon: "Whoops." She says with a cruel smirk as she walks away.

Leafeon: "Hey! i was about to drink that!" I yell angrily.

She turns her head around.

Vaporeon: "Haha, poor you.'' She laughs.

I growl at her, gaining her full attention.

She walks up to me almost face to face with an unamused expression.

Vaporeon: "Did you just growl? aw, that's cute.'' She says as she hovers over me.

Intimidated, i back up a little. A sweatbullet drops down onto my face.

She frightens me by feinting, "throwing" herself towards me.

I flinch back and squeeze my eyes closed.

...no pain comes.

seconds later, i open them back up to see vaporeon snickering in an attack position.

Vaporeon: "Coward.'' She says to me laughing.

I look away, trying to avoid looking at her. Fortunately, she walks out of the room.

A relieved sigh escapes my mouth as i slowly walk back to the pillow.

Leafeon: "Jeez, whats her problem?" i mumble to myself.

I close my eyes, trying to forget about what happened.

Soon, i fall asleep once again.

3/20/2021 11:52 PM

TO BE CONTINUED