part 1

*third person POV*

"hello, i'm Sarah, queen of the end, and leader of all endermen" Sarah said to a group of ten endermen, ready to go to the overworld. 

"I want immediate report when you come back, and remember to write everything down in books, since, as you all know, the longer you are out of our world the worse your memory gets" Sarah continued while sitting in her throne infront of the group. The group then saluted and left to the overworld.

Sarah leaned back in her throne and sighed once they were out of sight and earshot.

'So what are they investigating in the overworld' you may ask, well almost seventeen years ago, humans came to the end and killed the dragon, their best defence, and when they did the endermen started to attack the humans, and before the humans left they placed an egg looking thing from the nether, turns out it was the largest, most royal ghast tear, from the king of the nether, the tear was placed right beside the queen, and it absorbed particles from her, a few weeks later the tear kind of disapeared, like sand in wind, and left was a little baby boy, but half his body was white like a ghast, and the other half black like and enderman, there was no question that he was a prince of both worlds. And he was named Ranboo. (i honestly have no idea what that whole ghast tear thing was but whatever)

He quickly got a crown which is required you wear as a royal enderman. After his crowning a war was formed between the three worlds because the nether kingdom wanted the prince, the end refused to hand him over and stand down. The endermen was angry at both worlds at this point (they were angry at the nether cause they wanted Ranboo and angry at the humans cause they attacked them) and the same with the nether (they, the nether, are angry at the end cause they refuse to hand over Ranboo and angry at the humans cause they stole the ghast tear of the king) soon enough the humans ran away from their area in the overworld but the wars kept on going.

(370 words)

a/n - both male and female endermen are just endermen since it sounds weird to say enderfolk :)