Chapter13

It's been a week since the fight , you've been able to move more than before ...you and the group were currently in a meeting ... kirishima was talking about phase 2 ...

Kiri- We are not going to attack as soon as we get there because it would be to obvious of who we are looking for .

Kiri- Since Y/n- knows the place a bit better than us , she will be sent in to find the girl if she needs us then she'll call us in ..

Everyone shook their heads agreeing and understanding everything that would happen in two days .

As you got up and walked out the room you felt as hand pull you into the hallway... it was Ureh she looked upset

Ureh- Umm is it okay if I talk to you about something...

You looked at her confused

Y/n-yea sure

Ureh- I'm sorry for the way I've been acting towards you and I hope you can forgive me ?

You blinked at least three times to make sure this was Ureh you were talking to ..

Y/n- Ummm

Ureh- You know what , you don't have to answer me, it's okay

Y/n- No no no I forgive you .

Ureh- Omg thank you

She grabbed you hugging you tightly , you laughed at her reaction as she ran off to Arhani(for a second I forgot what the ex gf name was 💀🖐🏾)

~*~*~*~*𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘱~*~*~*~*

(I really wanna get into the phase two scene thingy so yea )

you grabbed you gun(s) sliding it into your pants belt securing it ..

Everyone was in the living room getting their things ready ..

Walking out to the car you felt something graze the side of your cheek , you looked to see kiri staring at you

Kiri- You look nice just to be killing people

Y/n- You gotta dress for the occasion love

he slowly chuckled opening your door for you

~*~*~*~*~30 Mins Later~*~*~*~*

you got out of the car looking at the building you work at , or should you say Used to..

Walking into the building all eyes were on you .. whispers from others around

?- Bitch I thought you were dead , why are you here ?

You turned your head to the person who said something , wondering if you should use your gun or not

You walked towards them soon after kicking them down ...

Y/n- Watch your mouth , or you won't have a life to speak for ..

Chills went down their spine as they froze in fear , you were about to pick them back up until you heard faint screams ..

You dropped the person walking towards the screams

"You thought you could get away from me "

"You listening to that fucking bitch who can't even find a relationship "

"Shut up Jaymir "

"No Ti , where she at huh ... she can't fucking save you now , she's dead .. gone .. just like she should've been "

"Don't fucking talk about her like that -

You heard something hit the ground , light cries were heard ...

Y/n- I had enough of this .

Kicking the door open you seen Tioné on the floor and Jaymir standing over her

Taking the gun out of your pocket aiming it at his head

Y/n- so we putting our hands on girls now ??

Sorry I'm updating late imma do the next chapter in the morning .. kinda 😃