chapter 2- fucking school.

Ahhhh Monday, my favourite day of the week. NOT! Mondays suck. I still don't get why we have to go to school when we learnt everything from wicked.

We pulled up in the school parking lot.
"Hey guys don't forget to mask your scents we don't need the pack on our asses anymore than they already will be" I say. WICKED experimented on us and made all of us 'freaks of nature' some are hybrids basically a mix of supernaturals. Newt is a werewolf/werecoyote, Minho is a mix between a thunder and fire kitsune, Brenda and the rest of the survivors are werewolves and me well I'm a little different I'm a werefox/witch/spark. I'm also the alpha and that of course makes newt the Luna basically the mom of the pack orrrr as we like to call him mama noot, yeeee that nearly got us killed.

We quickly masked our scents and stepped out of the car. We made our way into the school with me and newt at the front of the group as soon as I stepped inside I spotted Scott, and man did he look pissed.

I ignored him and walked to English, I had this class with newt, Brenda, Minho, Scott, Alison,and Lydia. Alison and Lydia I can deal with but Scott's a dick.

Scott's pov:

What the fuck stiles is back!? what makes him think he can just walk in here as if nothing happened and who the fuck are all those people.

I got my phone out and texted the pack group chat.

McCall-hale pack

Scoot🛵: pack meeting after school at the loft.

Sourwolf🐺: whats it about this time?

Scoot🛵:stiles is back. The asswhole just randomly shows up at school with no explanation!

Lyds💅: wait stiles is back!? Omfg I can't wait to talk to him I missed him sooooo much and to be fair Scott you did kick him out of the pack so he doesn't owe you an explanation.

Allie❤️: I agree with Lydia it's our fault he went missing in the first place.

Scoot 🛵: yes he does! He owes us an explanation on where the fuck he was he has to tell me he has no choice!

Izzy 🐶: no he doesn't Scott your not his best friend, your not his brother, and most importantly your not his alpha anymore Scott you can't just go demanding him to tell you!

Sourwolf 🐺: I say you force him to tell you. don't give him a choice and you have an answer. Simple.

Lyds 💅: well I say leave him be if he wants to talk to us then he can, if he wants to tell us then he can, he has a choice you do not get to force him!

Allie ❤️: BOYS! stop being fucking dicks being one won't make yours grow two inches!

Scoot 🛵:fuck you Allie! Like I said pack meeting. After school. Loft!

No fucking clue where I'm going with this. It can either turn out to be a shit tip or a fucking masterpiece. Knowing my luck it's gonna be klunk 😂