Chapter 2

*vanessa*
We run outside. I'm wearing a pink tank top and white shorts. and lori is wearing her life guard suit.

"Come on we're getting late" said lori grabbing my hand.

"ok I'm coming" I said.

"ooh looky here it's adam" Lori said.

"wait where" I hide behind her.

"hey adam" said lori.

"shut up" I said.

"oh hey lori" he stammered.

"aren't you going to work" Lori asked him.

"uh yah I have to go pick up.....Sheldon ok bye" he waved to us and run to sheldons house. "come on we're getting late" I said. "ok vanessa lets go" I said.

*adam*
I run to sheldons house and pick him up. "come on Sheldon we're getting late" I said.

"Ok ok I'm coming" Sheldon said. he walks out and we're both wearing our P.E.E t shirts.

"i saw lori today" I said.

"ooh what did you say or what you probably just said hi and then you just stood there standing looking at her" Sheldon said.

"how did you know" I asked.

"I'm not stupid I'm your friend" he said.

"ok let's go" I said.

*vanessa*
We walk into the water park and find of course loris boss barking orders at everyone. "come on we have to see who won" i said.

"I already know it's vance" said lori.

"oh well you still have to get a fundraiser person thing" I said.

"oh yah lets go" lori said talking me to the meeting.

"so the employee of the month award goes to vance" said the boss. Every one clapped and cheered. Lori went up to the stage.

"ok we need a volunteer who could help us for our fundraiser well anyone be willing to help" asked lori. then I saw someone raise there hand in the back. could it be adam. it sure looked like him.

*adam*
"Who will be willing to help us with outer fundraiser" said lori.

"ugh you smell bad" said Sheldon.

"I do" I said. I lift up my arm to smell myself. actually I smell pretty good.

"oh adam thank you for helping us" said lori.

"your welcome" said Sheldon smirking. I gave him a dirty look. after the meeting thingy I left to go home.

"hey wanna hang tonight" I say.

"sure thing" Sheldon said.

suddenly a big van pulled up on our drive way. a guy came out.

"nephew adam" he said. he hugged me.

"now for my first trick I will make your frown upside down" he took my lips and made them into a smile. "see there" he said."and for you" he said to sheldon.

"uh no thank you I'm fine" he said.

"oh ok" he opened up a van to find a big fan thingy. "tada" he said.

"what's that" I asked.

"a tanning bed of course" he said.

"your uncle is weird" said Sheldon.

"I know" I said.

"so for my next trick I will move this tanning bed with out my hands" he said. me Sheldon look at each other. "here gift cards now pick that up and put it in the garage" he said leaving us to pick the tanning bed up.

*vanessa*
It was getting dark as I was walking home alone. lori had to stay over her friends house so I had to go home alone. while I was walking I heard something behind me. "who's that" I said.

"boo" it said.

"ahhhh" i said.

"It's ok it's me gillan" gillan said.

"oh my god don't do that agian and what are you doing here this late at night" I asked her

. "oh adam, Sheldon and Danny were playing hide and go seek and it was my turn to hide and they still couldn't find me so yah" she said.

"I've got a good idea how about hiding in your garage" I said.

"cool come with me" she said. we went inside their garage and saw a big fan thing.

"what's that" I asked.

"oh I don't know uncle Mitch brought it with him. he's a magician." she said.

"oh that's cool let's hide behind that" I said. and then we waited for adam to come.