Everyone look at Naksh shocked..

Naksh- how could you Abeer?

His eyes is blood shot red..

Naitik- what happened Naksh?

Karthik- what are you doing?

Abeer look at him..

Naksh- how dare you..you cheat..

Keerti- Naksh.. what happened ? Abeer kya hua hai? Naksh I think there is some misunderstanding

Naksh- no Keerti mujhe koi misunderstanding nahi hui hai..

Abeer- Naksh what happened?will you please tell me..

Naksh- you don't know..

Abeer- what?

Naksh- Don't be so innocent Abeer..

Naksh- tell me why you lied to us..kyu nahi bataya that  you're in a relationship before..

Keerti- Naksh I know that .

Karthik- I also know that..

Naksh- but you both don't know with whom he was in relationship with.

Abeer look at him shocked..

Naksh- Tara Raichand...

Keerti got shocked listening that..

Abeer close his eyes..

Naksh- Tara was your girlfriend..me sach bol raha hu naa Abeer..

Abeer look at him..

Naksh took his phone out and played that video..

Everyone look at video..

Video..
Abeer surprise Tara on her birthday..and said he love her..she also said that she love him..

Keerti was shocked to the core..

She look at Abeer who have tears of pain in his eyes..

Naksh- what you want to say Abeer.. now will you deny this video.. why you lied to us?

He look at Keerti..who was in shock..

Naksh- look at her.she is the one who trust you more than anyone else..and what you did you broke her trust..she trust you more than me..

Abeer look at Keerti...

Naksh- why you did this to her?why? answer me..

Abeer- yes.. yes she was my girlfriend..I loved her so much..pagalo ki tarah pyaar kiya Tara se..but what she she did she left left me for you..

Naksh look at him shocked..

Abeer- yes that's the truth Naksh Singhania she left me..my love my first love ditched me because of you.. because when she saw you first time..she fall in love with you.

Abeer- I was planning to make her my life partner.. and she was planning to break my heart.. she broke my heart.

Abeer- you know what Naksh there was a time once I hate you so much..

Naksh- oh now I got it you come in Keerti life so you can take revenge.

Abeer look at him shocked..

Naksh- Do you really want to marry Keerti? Or you're doing this to take revenge from me..

Abeer- (shout) Naksh Don't..you don't have any right to judge my friendship..no one have any right to say anything on this..got it.. Keerti and my friendship is everything for me .