2. Thundervan

(A/N:That's Angel's outfit, and imagine this was before chloe was born, and she was just learning about the thundervan and were all telling her the story)

Max, Nora, Billy, and Phoebe are having lunch

Mom: More salad, Phoebe? 
Phoebe is on her phone

Mom: Phoebe? 
Phoebe's phone rings

Mom: Phoebe? 

Phoebe picks it up

Phoebe: Hello?

Max: Talking to Phoebe on his phone while Angel walks in "Mom wants to know if you want more salad."

Phoebe: Why didn't she just ask me? 

Angel: "Because you chose to ignore her and text on your phone. Oh, and Max, someone left a surprise in your lair. "

Max: "You didn't have to."

Angel: "I'm talking about colosso he wants you to clean it up after lunch,"

He ignores Angel and drinks his juice

[Barb uses the food pliers to take Phoebe's phone and puts it on the table] Sorry. I was just chirping my friends on Chirper.

Max: [whispering] Phoebs, you're confusing Mom.

Barb: No, she's not. I chirp my friends all the time. We're all like, "Chirp, chirp, girlfriend!"

Phoebe: See, Mom, Chirper is a social networking site. 

Angel: Really?, That's what you're going with?

[silence] 

Let me back up. This is a cell phone.

[a horn honks from outside]

Billy: Hey, I know that, honk! 

[they go outside and see the Thundervan] 

All: The Thundervan!

Angel: Excuse me the what?

Max: [sarcastically gasps] You don't know about the Thundervan

Angel: I barely even know you guys

Phoebe: Awesome!

Nora: Cool!

Hank: Yep. I got this old crime-fighting machine out of storage from Metroburg.

Barb: Oh, yep. Your father and I chirped up a lot of memories in this swag wagon!

Nora: Mom, don't.

Hank: I gave this baby a new security system, and so the non-supes think it's a normal van, I got a state-of-the-art cloaking device. 

Dad opens the car door and gets a sign that says "Hank's Fine Meats" chuckling, then puts it on the Thundervan covering the Thundermans logo] Eh?

Max: [talks sarcastically] Wow, Dad, where'd the Thundervan go?

[Angel and Max start laughing and stop when Billy says]

Billy: Come on, let's go for a ride.

Hank: Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, the Thundervan is full of dangerous weapons and gadgets.

Max: [laughing, rubs hands together] Yeah!

Hank: [laughing, rubs hands together, mocking Max] No! This van is off limits to you kids. I only brought it home so Phoebe could start her next level of superhero training.

Angel: [whines] but I wanna drive it so bad]

Max: And you call us kids?
[Angel smacks max on the back of his head]