My reply seemed to piss him off though, he yanked my shoulder and yelled directly into my ear. "Do you wanna fight?! Cause we can!" A part of me wanted to smile at his matter-of-fact tone but I decided against it and exited the elevator right when the door opened, he continued to yell at me some more, maintaining his pace right at my heels as I searched for my homeroom.

If this guy touches me again, I suppose I am going to have to fight him. Ugh, right on my first day, too.

I stiffened as he roughly gripped my shoulder blade again, "Keep your paws off me, damn it." I said quietly while shoving his palm away. This must've triggered him in a way as his yelling only increased. Is he some sort of stalker? Why is he still hot on my damn tail? I opened my mouth to ask him to kindly screw off but shut it when I finally saw a large door, split into two with '1-A' written vertically. I paused and found him stopping right behind me.

"So you're the damn transfer student huh? I already hate you." He stated, his tone one of indifference. The joke was truly on him because I had no care for what him or others thought of me. I already knew that this experience was going to be similar to my past. I hated the idea of disappointing Mr. Aizawa, but I had no choice. Ignoring his final remark, I walked into the class and kept my eyes glued to the floor as I shuffled inside.

The same classroom that was filled with laughs and a mixture of different voices a second ago immediately silenced when I walked in. Refusing to display any sort of reaction, I kept my head down and moved to the side of the doorway, waiting for Aizawa to enter and tell me my seating placement. I felt the blonde boy's shoulders bump into mine harshly and I rolled my eyes at that. "You're already so fucking annoying," he groaned, trying to incite anger from me.

'You cuss a lot, I haven't even really spoken to you and I'm already annoying? What a douche.' I thought as I grew an intense interest in my nails and decided for poking at them to ignore the insults escaping his lips. The students in the class resumed whatever conversations they were having, so it relaxed me. When he released a simple scoff, I watched his shoes depart towards wherever his desk was at. I immediately felt relieved of his presence and lifted my head when the black boots I recognized walked in lazily.

"Good morning, class. Reyna, introduce yourself. You have five minutes to say whatever you need to, then sit down and we'll fully start class." He gestured for me to walk towards the front, and I did, ignoring the stares that drilled into my head.

Five minutes? Do they want my whole life story? No, I'm keeping it to ten seconds max.

My eyes lifted to stare at the space right above my classmates' heads, refusing to make eye contact with anyone. "Hello everybody, my name is Florence Reyna. I am an American transfer student." What else could I say? There wasn't much to my introduction and I felt like a deer caught in brightly lit headlights. I decided to add something polite as I finished it with, "I hope we can all get along."

I looked towards my only source of comfort, meeting Mr. Aizawa's eyes and hoping he understood what I wanted to ask. He only looked towards the class, and my gaze followed his to an empty seat. It was a desk between a boy covered with freckles and green curls, and a boy with sharp-looking red hair and a shark tooth smile. Walking towards the area, I had to pass by the same blonde bastard from earlier and felt his eyes glaring daggers at me. I kept the same passive expression I've had for years and got settled into my seat as Aizawa announced, "I'm going to take a nap. Feel free to talk the new kid and have her feeling comfortable." My mind ricocheted with panic. Is he out his damn mind? Nobody talk to me! I have the social capacity of a walnut! I gripped my pencil tightly and studied the cracks on my plain desk, only holding a simple journal on it.