After a long time

Start from the beginning

Me: The Armored Train. Four guns on its front and back cars. The allies' new weapon, The Anti Titan Artillery. The 100mm armor piercing shells they fire... Would stop a titan in one shot. Even one of the nine. That is information we got from our spy.

Colt: But Jaw and Cart are very quick. To actually hit their neck..

Me: But what if that does happen?

Colt: We'll lose the power of a titan, as well as a Warrior. And there is no guarantee that we'll be able to regain the power of that titan.

Me: That is right. For now, we wait for (Y/N)'s signal. His plan seems to work very well for now.

Colt: I can't believe we put our trust on one of the island devil.

Me: Watch your mouth, Colt. He's the person that helped us a lot for this war.

Suddenly the walkie talkie on my waist start to make noise. I take the walkie talkie.

Me: (Y/N), you hear me?

(Y/N): Yeah, I heard you.

Me: What is the situation?

(Y/N): All the preparation is ready. Just waiting for you guys to get ready.

Me: Got it.

I put the walkie down and turn around to face one of the soldier.

Me: You, tell Galliard and Pieck to get ready to charge towards the fort when (Y/N) give the signal.

Soldier: Yes, sir!

The soldier walk away from me. I take the walkie talkie back.

Me: (Y/N), we're ready.

(Y/N): When you see a lightning, deploy Jaw and Cart as soon as possible.

Me: Got it.

I put the walkie talkie down and take the binocular. I use the binocular to look at the Armored Train which is heading toward us.

Colt: That thing is heading toward our direction!

Me: Don't worry. (Y/N) already said the preparation is ready.

Suddenly the Armored Train explode. Right after that Armored Train explode, another explosion occur inside the fort. Right after the second explosion occured, suddenly a lightning struck the fort.

Me: Deploy Cart and Jaw now!!

Right after I said that, Jaw and Cart jump into the battlefield.

Me: Give order to Reiner and Zeke to deploy too!! We can't let Female Titan handle all the enemies in the fort alone!!

Soldier: Yes, sir!

Reiner POV

Soldier: We have confirmation all the Armored Train have been destroyed. Reiner, commander order you to focus on protecting Zeke. Female Titan, the titans that Zeke control and (Y/N) will handle those soldiers.

Me: Got it.

Zeke: Open the back door! We're right above the fort!