"Hinataaaaa" I said resting my head on his shoulder "I want a kiss" I puckered my lips waiting to feel Hinata but I never felt him all I heard was-

"I thought now wasn't the time for kissies" he said crossing his arms and looking away from me puffing out his cheeks like a chipmunk.

"Hintaaaaaa I didn't mean it it's just the suggestion surprised me!" I tried to defend myself.

"Well I don't want a kiss" Hinata said grabbing his bag and walking out throwing the changing room key to me practically telling me to lock up and that he was leaving WITHOUT ME.

My heart was SHATTERED I WANT A KISSY DAMN IT. If I don't get a kissy in the next 10 minutes I will make mass murderers look like FOOLS I swear to god I'm gonna kill everyone and than myself I WANT A KISSY DAMN IT.

Ok maybe that was much but HINATA GIVE ME A KISS.

I quickly lock up and run after Hinata. I will get a kiss and if I don't it's gonna be way more than a kiss alright?!

I ran passed the school gates and saw Hinata walking his bike up a small hill. I run after him and as soon as he reaches the top of the hill I reach him.

I turned him around kissed him. Pinning him against the wall that was conveniently places there for plot purposes.

I shoved my tongue in his mouth and pinned his hands above his head. I broke the kiss and looked at him. His hair was a little bit messed up and he was blushing, his mouth was partly open with a bit of my saliva running down his chin.

"I. Want. A. Kiss." I said sternly

Hinata said nothing but gave me a look that said that he wanted another kiss to.

I leaned back in and kissed him more softly this time, I realized that I forced myself on him and I didn't want to make him feel pressured.

He broke the kiss this time and looked at me angrily.

"Did I do something wrong?" I said holding his waist.

"Kiss me roughly." He demanded

I did what Hinata asked and I kissed him roughly again. Shoving my tongue into his mouth and pinning his hands above his head. I continued to kiss him like this with brief breaks in between but I kept going. I could tell Hinata loved it by the way he moaned.

I broke the kiss once more and I looked at him again. He looked very satisfied and I did to.

"Thank you for the kissy" he said sweetly as he rapped his arms around my neck. And just than it dawned on me.

We were just making out in public.... Oh god.

"Let's go to my house."

"Ok!"

I think anyone with common sense knows what we did when we got to my place, but for the innocent souls out there.

I just gave him a big kissy.

OMG I DID IT. I actually got a chapter out!

Ummm hai!!! It's been awhile my dogs and I wanted to update this because idk I felt like it, also I couldn't sleep.

ANYWAY FOLLOW ME IF YOU WANT TO I GET IT IF YOU DONT BUT I DO RECOMMEND IT IM HILARIOUS AND YEA THATS IT.

Thank you so much for all the reads and comments I do appreciate them also shout out the this fabulous Labrador

SPREAD_IT_PLS 

I absolutely love them and I can't believe someone got excited to talk to me so i am very happy 😊

Anyway I will be posting a few of my favorite comments soon because y'all are hilarious and everyone needs to know.

BYEEEEE

Word count: 1255