"I second that.  I need sleep."  Mandana raised her hand.

"Me three."  Juliet added.

"Me twelve.  Let's go."  I walked out of the room.  "Meet you guys in 5.  We have to clean today's report first."

"Alright."  Connor held my hand intendedly then let it go again.

We three split to our own rooms, cleaned the confidential papers, which are new upcoming contracts, in case anybody walk in and check on us.  Then I waved to Massimo, telling BYE demand a post-shooting meeting.  He waved me back happily.  Oh I love you Massimo, but I don't want to die young.  I need sleep.

"Ready?"  I knocked Juliet's room.

"Yes."  She took her bag and walked out.  "Mandana, hurry!"

"Coming!"

"Don't try to bring your cars.  You're with us."  Anthony took our car keys.

"With...that giant tour bus?"  I narrowed my eyes.

"Nah, with a big van."  He laughed.  "Let's go."

The road today was pretty clean.  If I could count, there were only 5-10 cars per traffic light.  And okay, let's not too focus on the road because by that I meant I was nervous because Connor held my hands so tight along the way.  He wasn't hesitate anymore to show them.  And when I looked at the guys' reaction to this, they acted normally.  It's like I have been a part of their lives for years.  Cool.  Surprising.  Nervous.  Awkward.

"There you go."  James asked Lonnie the driver to pull over.

We walked up to the condo which literally has 5 different bedrooms.  The guys have cleaned up their rooms so Juliet and Mandana can easily sleep there.  But me, curse or a miracle, got pulled by Connor to his room.

"Sleep here.  It's more quiet.  And neat too, I hope."  He giggled.

"You don't have to, Connor.  I can just sleep anywhere out there.  I don't want to interrupt your...work."  I found his laptop on the bed.  Hard working man.

"No, no please don't.  Please accompany me.  The guys want to have some walk but I prefer editing video.  Please?"  He gave me that puppy look.  "You can have my bathroom too."

"Thank you."  I gave up.  "You're too kind."

"I got told so."  He smirked.

"Oh stop."  I ran to the bathroom and changed.  Glad I always have couple more comfy shirts in my room so I brought one.  Once I done, I walked back to the bedroom and already found Connor laying down on bed, with his laptop on his lap, covered by a blanket.

"Feeling like working?  Haha.  You need sleep too, I guess."  I joined him.

"No, baby.  I have slept.  I will sleep later when I'm done with this."  He showed me some tools on his laptop.

"They look complicated."  I yawned.

"Just sleep."  Connor took the blanket and covered my body.  "Good night."

"Haha.  Nanite."  I closed my eyes.

Connor's a pain.  He stroked my hair all the time as well as working.  I secretly opened my eyes once in a while to check on him.  He's busy clicking this and that on the software, but still managed it to humming me some lullaby and played with my hair.  I felt loved.  It's too comfort anytime around him.

So, escape my sleep time because I didn't know what happened with the world, but I knew I just woke up.  And his face was the one I found, close, slept like an angel next to me.  His hand was still around me, wrapping my shoulders because I was probably freezing.  Time check, around 3 pm.  Hold on.  I slept for almost 6 hours in a bright sunny day?  Standing ovation.

I didn't want to wake Connor so I sneaked out from the blanked and walked on my tiptoes to the bathroom.  I changed back to my better outfit.  When I came out, Connor has magically sit on the bed, smirking.

"You left me."  He pouted.

"I'm sorry.  I was changing."  I laughed.  "Good morning."

"Good morning.  Sit here."  He asked me to join him back on the bed.

"What?"  I followed.

"Read this for me please, would you?"  He opened his laptop.

Would you live the infinity...with me?

I stuttered.  I saw Connor smiling at me.  He stared into my eyes, so close, so deep.  He's just so confident about this when I was all scared that this would come.  And it is happening.

"Connor..."  I took a deep breath.

"I know you're scared, confused, worry, terrified...  But May, I can't let you go anymore.  I had nightmare about when it's over, I'd lose you."

"Me too...  But we live too far...  Doesn't it ever scare you?"  I whispered.

"I believe in you.  I have come into your life for the past days and it's getting real.  I know how hard you work.  I see your daily routine.  I see you sleeping.  I have no fear about this.  We're adults.  We'll find our way."

"It's..."

Connor leaned his lips on me.  That's when I stopped breathing.  And I also realized that he's serious about this.  He wanted to try it with me.  I thought a good relationship should be started by a long grounded friendship and a forever time of introduction.  But Connor proved it wrong.  We only need trust.

"I love you."  I whispered.  "Please bear with me."

"I will never leave you baby.  I love you too."  He kissed me again.  "So, you're my infinity now?"

"What do you say?"  I chuckled.

"I say...  I'm happy."  He tickled me.  "Thank you for saying yes."

"Thank you for asking."  I kissed him back.

Surprise?  I am surprised.  Let's see what my Mom would say about this when I tell her.  Let's see how freak out Massimo might be when he finds out.  Let's see how they all react when we walk out of this room with intertwined fingers.  I'm dating Connor McDonough from Before You Exit after 3 days meeting; how do you take it?