Chapter 4

Y/N's POV:

Ishikawa pushed me off the rooftop.

All because...I didn't have feelings for him?

I saw Toru holding out his hand, to catch me, as soon as he realised what he just did. but it was too late.

As I was falling, I closed my eyes knowing what was about to happen, but just before I hit the ground someone caught me. I opened my eyes to see who it was and...

Miyamura.

(yes this makes no sense but it's a fanfiction pls just go with it 😔)

"M-miyamura...?" I was kind of surprised since he has been ignoring me the whole day.

"Y/L?! Are you okay?" He asked worryingly.

"I think so.."

He gave me a relieved smile.

"Hey Miyamura. Why have you been ignoring me the whole day?"

(such a simp that even after almost dying you're worried about him)

"You almost died and you're thinking about that?! Who did this to you?"

"Toru..but don't make me go see him please. I'm not ready to confront him yet."

I really wanted to cry because I couldn't believe that Toru, who has been my friend since middle school, would do this.

"Fine...I think I should take you home and then I'll explain everything." He said as he was about to put me down.

"Wait! Don't put me down please..."

"Huh? Why not?" Miyamura had a confused expression on his face.

"Because it feels nice to be in your arms..." I mumbled.

"Huh? What-" And then he realised what I just said.

"Oh..." His cheeks turned red.

"Is he blushing?!" I thought and chuckled.

"Okay then. I'll take you home."

As we entered my house, Miyamura saw that I fell asleep.

Miyamura's POV:

"She's so cute. Even when she's sleeping. I'll go lay her down on her bed and then go home." I thought.

I entered her room and put her down.

"Won't she get cold? She probably will so just in case..." I put a blanket over her so she would feel a bit warm.

"Well I'll get going now." I was about to leave when I heard her speak.

"Wait...please don't leave."

I turned around, her eyes were still closed but seems like she was awake.

"Oh. S-sure." I laid down beside her.

She suddenly turned around and buried her head into my chest.

Y/N's POV:

It felt so warm and nice to be close to Miyamura. I felt safe and protected with him for some reason.

"Izumi..."

Miyamura's POV:

I was quite surprised to hear her calling me by my first name...

Does that mean that....I'm special to her?

"Izumi?" She repeated as I didn't answer her earlier.

"Oh sorry, what's up?" I replied.

"You're so warm." She mumbled.

I blushed. I've never been this close to a girl before so it made sense that I was getting flustered.

"Hey Y/N..."

A few seconds passed and I didn't get an answer so I assumed she was sleeping.

"Well you're asleep so you won't hear this anyways but thank you for everything. you're really amazing and I feel loved- IN A FRIEND WAY OF COURSE! But again, thank you for everything."

I kissed her forehead and decided to stay for the night since she asked me to.

The next morning

I woke up to see that Y/L was still asleep in my arms. I couldn't help but smile.

Suddenly the door opened and a little boy came in. I got up quickly so he wouldn't get the wrong idea which seemed to wake Y/L.

"Huh-" She began rubbing her eyes and turned around when she saw the little boy standing by the door with his mouth open.

Y/N's POV:

"SATOU?!" I shouted.

This was bad. Oh my gosh.

"Okay so Satou listen...you will not tell mom and da-" As I was about to finish my sentence, Satou ran out of the room.

"MOM! DAD! Y/N HAS A BOY IN HER ROOM!" He yelled as he ran to the living room.

"No! SATOU! SHUT UP!" I yelled back.

"Uhh...who was that?" I totally didn't forget that Miyamura was sitting next to me.

"Oh sorry, that was my brother, Satou." I replied. "I'm really sorry. He shouldn't have done that."

He laughed. "it's okay Y/L, it's not your fault."

I smiled at him.

"Anyways, want to go to school before my parents barge in?"

"Uh what if people see us come out of your house and get the wrong idea? Also I think I should go home first and-"

"Wow...I thought I was an amazing girl who made you feel loved...." I looked down as a dramatic effect.

"IN A FRIEND WAY!" I added.

"YOU WERE AWAKE?!" Miyamura's expression was priceless.

I couldn't help it anymore so I started laughing.

"I'm sorry!"

"Oh no...you're not getting out of this." He said as he took a pillow and started hitting me.

"Hey hey! You're on!" I took a pillow and started hitting him back.

As we fought with pillows, I saw my parents standing by the door.

"OoOOh! Mom! Dad! Heyyyy..."

"Y/N Y/L!!!" They both yelled.

An hour later

"Finally. We managed to survive." I said as me and Miyamura started walking to school.

Shortly after my parents came into my room, they gave me and Miyamura a lecture.

We entered the classroom and for some reason, all eyes were on us.

"Uhhh what's going on?" I whispered to Miyamura but he was just as clueless as I was.

I turned to Yuki who was making kissing noises.

"What the fu-"

"Y/L!!!!" Hori ran up to me. "How could you not tell us?!"

'Tell you what- Guys what's happening? Why is everyone staring at us?"

"Girl...Someone sent a picture of you and Miyamura walking out of your house together, holding hands, in the school group chat." Yuki said.

What?!

A/N: Hello! Thank you so much 300+ readers! It means a lot (: I'll try to publish at least one chapter every week! I'm sorry if there are any grammatical mistakes! Byee 💕