Shopping Malls

After the gym battle the trainer needed supplies and such. So we went to a place called a Pokemart. There was a lot of different fancy pokeballs and potions. There was also some of that "food" made for Pokemon. Chip had educated us on most of this trainer human stuff so we more understand why the heck we're doing this. After we stopped at the Pokemart we went to a place called a mall. It was huge and there was stuff everywhere for people and Pokemon. I glanced at Zappy uh oh trouble is brewing in that little head of hers. She was looking at a giant glass chandelier on the ceiling.
"Zappy don't you dare" I said.
She just smiled, "Oh no there is no way I'm passing up a chance like this."
Oh man. She ran into a electronic store and got a huge speaker out of a box somehow not getting noticed the she plugged it in a music device. Then she ran to the security room and shut off the lights. Everyone just stood there then all of a sudden she lightly sparked the chandelier and it started glowing rainbows and light everywhere. Then out of nowhere (actually probably from the speaker) came EVERYBODY DANCE NOW!!!! Zappy started dancing like she was insane people just stared. I hate when she does this. Now I have to go out and dance with her. I went out and started dancing then a bunch of other people and Pokemon joined in. It was all fun until we where kicked out. Whoops. The trainer was furious at us oh no what do we do?!?! Oh wait, I forgot I don't care how he feels.