A BUSY DAY.......

Jeez !  today was really a hectic day for me. My boss had called me in early this morning. Today was supposed to be my off day but again it was cut short. This morning I had just received a call from my boss ordering me to report to back to work. Like hell ! Who does that??? Anyway, I remembered rushing in like a dog let on loose.

    On getting there, I met piles of files on my table. Not again it was meant to be my off day. Just while I was still thinking about what to do , my boss walked in yelling at me to get to work. Now, let me tell about my boss in case you don't know who he really is. He's name is Anthony Woods , he is a creeping asshole boss , very large(I mean fat) with his big protruding belly  I wonder how he got there.  Hmmm.....his bald head and strict-never smiling face is just another thing to write home about.

     Adjusting his suit, "what are you still doing , waiting for your mommy to tell you what to do right???  c'mon get back to work you lazy girl !"

Lazy ????
He just called me lazy, I have always been the hardworking one here, things that weren't part of my job description was been assigned to me, alot of my colleagues neglected their jobs if it isn't " pls Lolita, I have a bad headache today , could you pls help me with those files? Or "Lolita, we need coffee" and throughout that day that's how I will keep on hearing my name from every crook and corner non-stop. I'm a secretary to my boss not an errand girl nor am I a public secretary even on my off days I still work while others are busy out there having fun. And he still has the guts to call me lazy, I feel like yelling at him right now , who the hell does he think he is ? Well , my boss I know that but I can't help but ask such a question.

Finally, I got home feeling stressed out. My bones wrecked and all I needed was a fucking good rest and I meant it. I took my bath and quickly slipped into my night gown and off I went to bed.

******************************
     Morning came quickly than I expected and again instantly I took a shower , search my wardrobe , brought out a black skirt , a white top and shuffle myself into it without wasting much time I picked up my black heels and slide my feet into it and off I went on an empty stomach.

" Lolita see me in my office" was the first message I received from my boss when I arrived. I wasn't late so why this cold message I wondered. 
       "Well, Lolita we decided to let you attend one of our business conference where we will be meeting some very top personnels but another thing , you need to come prepared so you will be presenting a speech on behalf of our branch, and there is no objection to this it has been decided already and you are coming along with me."

I didn't even know if I was supposed to be happy or not.  My goodness ! Now I know no one ever thought good of me they all planned this up to exclude themselves from taking up the task and now am trapped in their web, I have no choice then.

Sitting at the cafeteria and still quite taken back over the news left me deep in thought only to be brought back to reality by Juliana a colleague of mine.

"Gosh ! He's so handsome and well built , isn't he? " She asked while shouldering me and raising her eyebrows dramatically.

" Juli, cut it out I'm not in the mood" truly, Kelvin the young man Juliana was complimenting was indeed handsome and well built and used to be my crush not until I met him kissing a young lady a month ago.

" C'mon , what's your problem? You can be boring you know,goodness me, here I was thinking that I was talking to a human being." She stylishly brushed her hair backward and catwalk towards his direction. I couldn't help but stare when they started talking and all the while Juliana was just laughing and stylishly brushing her hair aside which wasn't disturbing her at all.

The day was soon over and I retired home and slept off quickly.
******************************

Guys pls , this is my very first official book and I hope you've liked it so far. I will still be updating it little by little as I have a busy schedule and pls don't feel offended nor criticize if there was any language you did not like and if there are any grammatical error, I just want to let you know that I'm just a Nigerian girl who is still learning and growing and I'm not perfect, thank you for your understanding.