"that's worse than mr. aizawa cancelling our quirk." he said, eyeing the poor kids.

you pulled bakugo out of the classroom, "go home, katsuki."

bakugo furrowed his brows, "i came all the way here to visit you-"

"i know, babe. but the kids are all over you, they won't be able to focus in class. these kids are worse than our batch when it comes to studying."

"then i'll wait for you."

"i have a meeting with hawks and the other teachers later."

bakugo ruffled his hair, trying his best not to curse, "fine. are you coming home late again?"

you nodded.

"you always work overtime, it's annoying."

"just go, katsuki. i have class." you didn't want to argue with him especially here at school. so you pushed him lightly, signalling him to go home.

bakugo tsked and shove his hands on his pocket, walking away from you.

"not even a damn kiss.." he muttered but you were already inside the classroom.

💥💥💥

bakugo went to his office instead of going home. he was welcomed by a flock of people wanting to get a sight of what it was inside his office.

this annoyed him even more, "what are you extras doing in front of my damn office?!"

the people immediately scattered, afraid that bakugo might blast them out of the building.

he stomped inside his office and noticed a woman talking to his secretary. her hair blonde and long and her hero costume was tight it hugs her figure perfectly.

the woman turned to him, bakugo immediately recognized her.

"camie?"

"hey bakugo! how have you been?"

"what on earth are you doing in my office? you're causing ruckus inside the building, the employees are so fucking loud because of you!"

camie chuckled, "you never changed! you're still as hot-headed as you were when we first met."

"you didn't answer my damn question, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"oh!" camie stood up straight and smiled, "i would like to be a part of your hero agency."

bakugo growled, "shouldn't you be at icyhot's agency?"

camie shrugged, "i don't think her wife likes me after i asked for his number back then." she giggled, "but that was so years ago!"

bakugo sighed. he knew y/n is not gonna like the idea of camie coming to his agency. but he needed a good side-kick to help him out, especially now that y/n asked him to keep out of danger.

"damn it."

💥💥💥

work was done rather early for you today. you went home as soon as you finished your patrol but to your surprise, bakugo was nowhere to be found.

you texted bakugo telling him that you were home. but he didn't reply. you were beginning to worry so you immediately opened the tv to catch the news.

"..maboromacamie and ground zero did a great job in taking out the hostages without any casualties. will we be able to see more of their great teamwork in the future?"

"what the fuck?" you mumbled.

and then you heard the door open and close. it was bakugo in his hero costume.

instead of welcoming him with a kiss, you just stared at him as he walk straight into the kitchen. he saw you standing there, alright. but he was still annoyed that he decided not to acknowledge your presence. even though you did look hot in your hero costume.

"camie? seriously?" you started, putting your hands on the kitchen table.

bakugo opened the fridge to get himself water, still ignoring you.

"oh so you're ignoring me now, katsuki?" you used your quirk to stop the water from pouring out of the bottle, leaving his mouth hang open.

"what the fuck are you on about, y/n?" he eyed the floating bottle above his face.

when he turned his head towards you, you put the bottle away, "i know so damn well that camie doesn't work or live anywhere near this city, so why are you with her?"

"don't fucking start me, y/n. i'm still mad at you for shoving me away earlier."

"i told you i was busy!" you yelled.

"no shit! you were so damn busy working with that stupid bird that i don't even know if you really are working!" bakugo yelled back with the same level of anger. "you spend more time with him than with me!"

"what the fuck does that mean? you think i'm cheating on you with a married man? you're the one teaming up with a hot hero who doesn't even go here!"

"she fucking does now! i took her in my agency!"

that made you speechless. your chest went up and down exhaustedly from yelling too much. you didn't really like yelling unlike bakugo and you certainly don't like fighting with him, too.

"what? you can't find a damn word to say huh, y/n?"

you scoffed and stomped straight into the bedroom. he followed behind and as you were about to enter the bathroom he caught your wrist.

"are you jealous?" he asked.

damn right you are. camie was the only girl that you ever got jealous with. you didn't like how openly flirtatious she was and you noticed this when you found out that she casually asked for todoroki's phone number back when they were taking the provisional license exam.

of course you didn't care because it was todoroki but when you saw her again talking to bakugo, it irked you.

camie was no doubt one of the hottest hero you know. and she'll make a great side kick with her glamour quirk, especially for bakugo who always work alone.

you contemplated. but you also wanted bakugo to be safe when he's doing hero work.

fuck it! you thought. it'll make you uncomfortable seeing them together but for bakugo's safety, you'll let this one pass.

"i am but i shouldn't be. i'm just mad you didn't tell me early."

"i-i'm sorry.. about accusing you.." he held your hand with both of his and stared at it, "i was upset when you pushed me away earlier at ua. i just.. i just wanted to see you."

"it doesn't matter anymore, katsuki." you took his hand off yours as you closed the door to the bathroom.