𝙸𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Hello dear readers,

Thank you for picking this Yuta Okkotsu x F Reader story. Bound to my name.

Before you read this story I just want to inform you that Jujutsu Kaisen doesn't belong to me.

Author of Jujutsu Kaisen: Akutami Gege

Anime Studio: MAPPA

What I'm saying is that I don't own any images or songs in this story.

This is a warning for the people that haven't read the manga.

THIS WILL CONTAIN MANGA SPOILERS!

And of course, cursing. If there will be something major going on I will put on some kind of trigger warning.

I said that I don't own any songs, with that I mean that at the start of every chapter is a song title that fits the chapter. Maybe even what will happen in the future. Just saying. Just saying...

Please don't hate too much on me and my grammar. English isn't my native language. Please be nice about criticism.

If I wrote some kind of wrong information just tell me and I will fix it!

The updates will be slow.

20.04.2021

I'm sorry but I can't write any chapters right now because of school.

Don't worry, I won't drop the book. But I need to focus on school right now.

——

-NEW- 30.04.2021

I have more time on my hands right now. Finally.

If you have questions or want to talk or hear about updates go to 'conversations' on my profile if you are interested!

——

Have fun reading!

- THERedMaskedWriter