We're members now!

---Y/N's POV-----

"Y/N! Jocie!" the teacher yelled, "Are you listening to me, because you have a project being assigned by the end of the week!"

I tilted my head and groaned. "Really, Mrs. Hono!!!!"

"Yes, really." she said in a mocking voice.

"And you did this for what?..Why?..Why though?"

"Because your grades are slipping, miss, L/N." I looked at Jocie and smiled looking down at the bag hanging by my desk. A look of realization washed over her face and she vigorously shook her head. I frowned looking back at the ranting teacher.

About 30 seconds passed until the tidal wave had ceased. I already had my bag hung on my shoulder and was tapping my feet rhythmically. The bell rang and I shot up out of my seat, immediately dragging Jocie with me towards the gym.

"cOME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" I whined as she dragged her feet.

"Are we even going to the right gym? Because we got put on the boys team."

I looked her up and down. "No dur what do you think?"

She held her hands up defensively. "That's what I thought, beesh."

2 minutes had passed and we shared small conversations as we walked. Jocie tapped my shoulder, causing me to look up from my phone. "Yo, we're hereeeeeeee." She said as I began stomping my way to the door.

Josie followed along until we reached the door. "On the count of three we open."

"Three."

"Two."

"ONE."

We both slammed the door open and in doing so, we gained all the attention of our teammates.

Some boy with spiky brown hair and a tuft of blonde hair in the front whispered to another boy with a buzzcut.

"You." I said, pointing at the shorty. He turned his head around and laughed. "What the hell do you think is so funny?!"

"Y-You're height." He said in between giggles. Jocie knew full than to stand within 4 feet of me when someone insulted my height, so she walked next to the net as I cracked my knuckles.

I glared at him. "Do you have a death wish?"

He put his hands on his hip and grinned. "Bet, shorty."

My legs started moving and his facial expression changed drastically. He screamed and started running away.

I kept on chasing him across the gym for at least 3 minutes, until the captain walked in.

We both skidded to a stop and looked at him and his friend.

"Sugamama!"

I ran up to him and engulfed him in a big hug. The whole team looked confused but I didn't care. "I didn't know you and your friend were going to be managers here with Kiyoko."

I let go of him and looked him in the eyes. "That's where you're wrong."

"Then why are you guys here?" he questioned.

"Because," I said, "we're members now!"