What Could It Mean

Chapter 1

I was lonely. I needed someone to be there for me when I am in pain.

Maybe it is him. I feel like he is my other half. He is everything I'm not.

He is just everything i've ever dreamt about.

" I think I love him Bailey." I said.

" Well Faith, if you love him you need to talk to him more." Bailey said to me trying  to figure out why might love him or not.

" I've tried and he just walks away, like I'm invisible or something. But you can see me right, I'm not invisible to you to am I?" I panicked.

" Faith your fine. I can see you." Bailey said trying to comfort me.

 That night I had a dream, I was in Space but there was like the barrier and I was sitting on it. Just sitting there doing nothing at all but sitting and staring at nothing. The moon watched me. The stars were beautiful.

I heard a voice and jumped out of the stage were i was staring at nothing. The voice seemed to be calling my name. 

" I am here. But why am I here?" I answered

" You are here because......." Then i woke up i have no clue what it was going to say. Was it because, i was nearing the end of my life and this was a sign, of telling me to live my life the fullest, or to tell me to be more care full of my decisions from now on. I guess I will never know unless I finish that dream. 

" Vanessa, I had this weird dream last night." Vanessa is one of my classmates at the college I go to.

" Let, me guess you were in space and you were just sitting there, and a voice kept saying your name, and when you asked it why you were there and then you woke up and never found out." She said and got it right, I was surprised.

" Yes, how did you know." I asked in particular.

" Because, I had that same dream last night and you said weird so I thought may be in coincidence we had the same dream that night, what do you think it means?" She asked me but I had no clue.

" I don't know, to be honest I'm scared." I told her but i didn't want to scare her.

" Why are you scared?" She asked me.

" Because, I don't know what it means." I told her.

" Well I don't know what it means either but I'm not scared to death about it." She told me with annoyance in her voice.