𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫💕

•ALASIA

I'm woken up by sirens and flashing lights. I quickly get up out of my queen sized bed and slide into my slippers, I rush downstairs and go outside.

Everything was beginning to look like a blur because the moment I saw my mother in handcuffs made me tear up.

I tried pushing forward to grab and hug my momma but a officer pulled me back.

My legs completely gave out and I fell to my knees, "Momma!" I yelled but she didn't say a single thing back to me.

I was panicking, I can't live without her I'm only 16 I'm an only child and my father... Left right after I was born.

My mother is the only thing I got I knew nobody in my neighborhood, And I don't have friends. I tried taking deep breaths to calm down but my heart was speed racing.

I looked up once more and saw my momma driving away from our house in a police car, And that's the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

———————————————————
•ALASIA

I woke up in a bright room which made me squint my eyes, I looked over and saw my aunt talking to someone on the phone.

"Auntie? Is that you?" I said as I was trying to get a better look.

"Yes it's me hun, How you feeling?" She asked.

"I feel good" I lied.

"Alasia don't lie to me the doctors need to know if anything is going on with you"

"Auntie I'm fine." I rolled my eyes.

She looked at me once more and went back to her phone call.

Everything started to come back to me. How I saw my momma leaving me in a police car and handcuffs.

A tear rolled down my face and my heart sunk to my stomach. I didn't know what was going on. I feel abandoned.

"Alasia honey are you alright?!" My aunt asked as she brung her
Phone from her ear "oh it's nothing" I replied.

A few minutes passed by it was awkward silence. "Where's momma" I asked tear faced.

My aunt looked at me and in her eyes I saw sympathy. "Honey you shouldn't be worrying about that right now when I figure out everything that's going on I promise I'll tell you everything"

I looked down at my hands, And my stomach grumbled I hate that I'm such a fat ass. I looked up at my aunt and she was already looking at me.

"You got anything in mind?" She asked but I shook my head no I'm already big as hell I do NOT wanna get any bigger.

"Alasia I'm gonna go get you something from the cafe ima be right back"

I smiled and watched as she left the room, Then her phone rung. I wonder who it is.......