Introduction and Specifications

This is not a ship fic. I won't ship Tommy or any of the characters suggestively or romantically, unless in a lighthearted and/or joking manner. The minors, such as the protaginist, Ranboo and Tubbo, will not be sexualized in amy way, shape or form. It should be obvious, but these creators have expressed their uncomforts for the NSFW sorts of fan-fictions/art. Tommy expressed this, I am for sure, but Tubbo amd Ranboo I do not know of clips that they explicitly explain their uncomfort but they are minors, so there will be no sexualization. There will not be any romantic insinuating between Ranboo and Tubbo despite being married canonically, they ARE platonically married. Yes, Micheal will be mentioned in this fic.

The cover art is in progress for this fan-fiction.

I have a playlist called "Tommy Dying Playlist" that goes along with this fic and I will link it for a certain amount of comments and veiws. :).

Content/Trigger Warnings:

IN DEPTH DESCRIPTIONS OF DEATH/GORE

IN DEPTH DESCRIPTIONS OF DEHUMANIZATION

IN DEPTH DESCRIPTIONS OF TRAUMA

FIRE

BURNING

THROWING UP

ABUSE

SUICIDAL THOUGHTS/TENDENCIES

SELF HARM

HARMFUL COPING MECHANISMS

TIC ATTACKS

EXECUTIVE DYSFUNCTION IN LARGE CHUNKS

BLOOD

WEAPONS

VIOLENCE

AGGRESSION

YELLING

AND MUCH, MUCH MORE.

THERE WILL BE SMALLER NOTICES BETWEEN CHAPTERS TO WARN YOU AND PREPARE YOU, I JUST WANT THE BEST FOR YOU ALL. PLEASE STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

Characters:
TommyInnit

Ranboo

Tubbo

Quackity

Karl

Sapnap

George

Sam

Micheal

Technoblade

Wilbur

Ghostbur

Philza

Phanza

Glatt

Dream

Niki

Jack

and many more smaller characters.