6. good morning

My POV:

I woke up to an unfamiliar room and me laid in between a soft pair of sheets.

I shifted quickly when I realized that this wasn't my bed. Or my room. Or my house.

Then I remembered who's room this is. Hers. The pretty girl

I looked around the girly room and couldn't find the pretty blonde. Until I heard her bathroom door open and see her with a familiar tshirt on and her hair in a loose bun atop her head.

"Good morning...", I groan out as I try push past my morning voice. I sit up and roll out of her clean bed.

"Morning, Get up we got to leave in like 15 minutes. We're already late for school", she says as she throws one of her thousand stuffed animals at my head. I caught it.

"I'm coming dummy", I say as I pull my clothes together. I put on my extra uniform that I had in my go bag. Then threw my dirty clothes in my practice bag. I left my hoodie that I was wearing last night on her bed.

Maybe she'll give it back, but I hope she finds comfort in it.

——t. s. ——

We arrived at school separately so I could take my Shelby. I left first so I could stop at McDonald's to get me a bacon egg and cheese biscuit and I got Anna a McGriddle with a coffee.

So I pulled into the fast food chain's drive thru. I hit my brakes and look for the two orders I want. As I'm looking I hear, "good morning! Welcome to McDonald's. You can order when your ready baby". Sweet but a lil flirty. Oh well.

"Yeah can I get a McGriddle and a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. An iced coffee and an orange juice", I complete my order

The woman says, "alright baby you can pull up to the front window and we'll have your order ready for ya"

Sweet woman.

"Thank you"

I pull up to the already open drive thru window. I give the window worker my card and pay for the food.

She gives me my card and I compliment her nails. "Thank you. And your nails are badass." I say as her hand is basically in mine when she gives me my card back. They were a lavender snake design.

I normally compliment and thank the drive thru worker. It's a habit that my mom taught me. It'll make their day a little better.

"Thank you so much", she says in a blushed smile.

"No problem", I say as she gives me my order and I smile.

I almost pull off when she says again, "hey...um..I know this is a weird thing to ask... uh....but can I get your snap...or like your number...but if not then don't wor—", I cut her off.

"No no don't worry it's fine", I say as I write my number on my receipt and I give it back to her.

"There ya go", i smile

"Alright thank you...uh?", she says hinting for my name

"Y/N. Y/F/N Y/L/N", I say as I reach to shake her hand

"Well hi  y/n. I'm Madison Hart", she says as we let go

"Well madison I have to go to school but thank you.", i say as I put my car in drive

"Bye Y/L/N. I'll text ya", she says in the background

I pull out of the parking lot and onto the road. Maybe she'll be a new start for me?

—-time skip—-

I park in my spot because Anna already took mine. She was still in her clean car. Sitting and probably on her phone.

I get out with a few bags in my hands and on my back. I see her open her door and I grab her food.

"Good Morning Annie ", I say as I close my door

She always hated when someone would al her that elementary nickname

"morning", she groans and we both lock our cars

As much as she fakes her hate she still waits for us to walk up together. Maybe it's because she wants me to carry her shit or maybe it's because she enjoys my company. I just don't know, but hopefully it's the latter.

She walks up to me with her book sack in hand.

I offer her the coffee, "no Red Bull?", she says with a smile

"Nope. Switched it up on ya", i wink at her as we walk through the student parking lot.

I eventually grab her bag and sling it on my shoulder as I finish off my OJ.

I walk in front of her a step and pull open the entrance doors for her.

She says her daily, "thank you"

And I say my daily, "of course lovey"

I gave her her bag and we parted ways with the daily, "have a good day" and "I'll see ya later"

Maybe it will be a good day. It already has been. I mean I gave a cute girl my number and I woke up next to my crush. So it can't get much worse from here.