maratone di film

3rd person P.O.V:

- Woah! You guys got a lot of stuff! - Louis said standing up.

- Thank God, you got a lot of stuff. I'm starving already. - Allie said dramatically.

- We can watch the films in our room. - Clara suggested.

- Which floor is it? - Louie asked.

- Oh, the last one. - Allie replied.

- Wait- THE LAST FLOOR? - Will said. - So you're telling me, you guys LIVE on the last floor??

- Umm... Yes? - Allie said.

- That's like THE BEST floor in the hotel, all the best rooms are there! - Louis said shocked.

- Oh, I didn't know about that...

- It even has a room that has a name. It's called Villa La Cupola. - Will completed Louis' statement.

- Ok then, just shut up, and let's go up there. - Clara said and walked to the elevator.

They all followed her, Allie pressed their floor button and they all took mirror pictures for Instagram until they reached the last floor. When they got there, they all got in the room and the two boys were mesmerized by the room, which was nearly an apartment.

- THERE'S A FUCKING HOT TUB?! - Louis shouted from the balcony.

- Uhhh... Yea. - Clara said, going outside on the balcony.

- This is so sick! - He said with a huge smile on his face. - There are even led lights!

- We never really noticed that to be honest. - Allie said- We were more focused on moving than anything else.

- And hanging out with you guys. - Clara said and Aline nodded.

We left all of our bags on the bed and each one got their own pyjama and we made up an order of who was going to change after who. While someone changed in the bathroom, the others would organize the pillows and blankets, organize the snacks and get the first film ready. When they all got the pyjamas on, they gathered on the huge bed and Allie played the film on the huge TV. Allie and Clara were sitting on the bed edges and Louis and William were in the middle. Louis next to Clara and William next to the other girl. It was a bit awkward since everyone knew about their feelings, but at the same time, Will didn't know that Allie knew what he felt and Allie didn't know that Will knew what she felt and the same with Louis and Clara. As the movie went by, they were normally talking and commenting on the film. By the time the first film finished, they were all cuddling on the bed, and none of them wanted to stand up and change to the second film.

- Ok, FINE, I'll change the film! - William suddenly said and stood up letting Allie go off his arms.

- No, wait a bit. - Allie said getting out of the bed. - I want to get some snacks. Clara, do you want some?

- Yes, thank you. - Clara replied.

- So come get it. - Allie said trying to make Clara get close to her so she could spill some hot tea.

- Can't you get it for me? - Clara said with clenched teeth looking down at Louis's arm around her.

- No, you need to come to get it. - Aline said, really expecting she would understand.

- Whatever, I'm not hungry anyway. - Clara finished.

- Oh God. - Aline rolled her eyes.- Eu descobri umas coisas que eu preciso te falar. (I discovered some things that I need to tell you).