to love my vampire girlfriend (lesbian)

an: first thanks for taking the time to read my story and ill be updating every Friday and maybe more so this is lesbian so if your not into that stuff don't read but if so the please read thanks again love to all my readers x

colleen pov:

"another please"I said pointing to my glass, the bartender took my drink and filled it up again.I downed it at once I hated the taste and I never drink so this was a first for me.I took one look around the bar.'go dance' my mind tells me 'no' I shout back.I swirl round my chair,and from out of nowhere some girl runs into me i get knocked to the floor and black out instantly.

alex pov:

i was at charlies again this bar is going to kill me.well charlie is when he finds me.I work here and im late."another please"I heard the most amazing female voice say it was slurred though she was really drunk."ALEX I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" shit. i turn around to revel the most pretty curved woman's body.she had black shirt,jeans and small black shoes.i started running towards a screaming charlie when she turned around and i smashed straight into her.she fell to the floor, she was blacked out.I bent over her."um.. CHARLIE"i shout. "dam it Alex take her home"he said shaking his head."are you sure char" I said shit I'm gonna lose my job. "yeah go"he said walking away.i pulled her up in my arms holding her to my chest."its okay beautiful" i say into her ear.I put her in my car and strap her in.she giggles in her sleepy blacked outness i don't know but it was so cute.my car was a piece of junk but she was my baby.we eventually reached my house its on the other side of town so its kinda annoying.i picked her up again and put her on my bed.'mmm i would love to be in that bed with her' 'woah where did that come from' 'you stupid' 'no it was you' 'i am you' i was interrupted by her siting up."um... hi I ran into you at charlies and you blacked out I'm so sorry" I said holding her hands and siting on the bed with her."no no its okay, i never drink i don't really remember it was probably all my fault"she said blushing. oh how i wanted to kiss her 'no' yes."no it wasn't i was late rushing anyway,here"i passed her a glass of water and some strong headache tablets."thanks not to be rude but why would you help me"she questioned blushing with a giggle.damm shes cute."so i can't help out a cutie at the bar"i winked making her blush more."thanks"she mumbled "no problem"i said "hey you should go to bed take some  clothes   outta my wardrobe"i said pointing to my clothes, i wanted her to be comfy."heheh thanks help me get dressed i don't think i can even stand"she said almost falling over as she got up."um i don't know if that's a good idea"i said like i would be able to control myself if i start taking her clothes off.'what if she wants you Alex' 'what are you talking about don't be stupid shes beyond hot and I'm just me' "who's beyond hot" she questioned shit i said that out loud i hate you brain."um.. um. you"i blushed and so did she."and Alex your beautiful so just you is an under statement"she said blushing and i blush to."okay ill help you change" she pulled out the shortest shorts i have ever seen, yup I'm sleeping on the sofa.mo way she has to chose the top that shows her stomach oh god."okay help be get my jeans off " she said winking at me "uhh..um..kkay"i said walking over to her i unbuttoned her jeans and slid them of her legs.she moaned as i touched her legs and i was getting really wet.i slid the shorts over her legs i brushed her pussy 'accident' she was wet to,she did want me."mmm baby"she said 'I'm gonna die' 'your already dead' 'shut-up' "baby take my top off"she said taking my hands and sliding them up her waist.i moaned.god.i took off her top and she moved my hands up to her boobs.she moaned."mmm baby"she said.i slid the top over her head."come on you need to sleep"i said walking her over to the bed.she got in and wrapped the covers round her.i turned to leave."where are you going"she said looking upset,looking at her she was so beautiful chocolate brown hair and eyes to match.pale features.just beautiful."the sofa sweetie" "no.sleep with me please baby"she said in that sexy voice of hers."okay"i really couldn't resist.i slid on the bed with her i striped to my underwear. 'SLUT' 'oh come on this is how i sleep' "mm baby your skins so soft and cold.she gripped around me pulling me into her warm body.i could feel her breath on my neck and it was tuning me one i could feel my panties soaking."mm baby your wet for me"she said while rubbing me outside me panties."mmm"i was moaning softly at her grip.i turned around to face her.her cheeks were flushed and her eyes held lust probably mirroring mine.she smashed her lips to mine and i couldn't help but moan and wrap my arms around her.i pulled her well my top and shorts off her.she kissed down my jaw onto my neck."you wont fin- mmm"she giggled triumphantly.i moaned into her hair. she smelt amazing,not in the food way but just amazing."we can't do this"i say knowing that she'll die if she trys to be with me it was hard enough when she was kissing me."why she said looking hurt."is it becuase im not that pretty"she said trembling."no your beautiful, i can't even keep my hands off you just sleep tonight i'll explain as much as i can tomrrow."i say shit charlie and the others are gonna want me to change her i can't put her through that."okay but can you stay here with me"she said and i could hear the dissipontmenrt in her voise. she snuggled into my chest and fell asleep."i promise to protect you my beautiful girl".i'm falling for her and i don't even know your name.

 hello readers my ex girlfriend co wrote this with me and were not doing it anymore but ill give you her new wattpad account when she makes it.shes gonna continue it xxx