"Y'all don't think I can do it? Watch this here," Mushu scoffs. He inhales and lets out a breath. Instead of a large flame shooting out of his mouth, a tiny flicker does instead. Mushu exclaims happily, "Jump back, I'm pretty hot, huh? Don't make me have to singe nobody to prove no point."

"You had your chance to protect the Fa family," the great ancestor reminds.

"Your misguidance led Fa Deng to disaster," the old female ancestor snaps.

An ancestor with his head being held in his hands, literally, monotones, "Yeah, thanks a lot."

"And your point is?" Mushu asks.

"The point is we will be sending a real dragon to retrieve Minsheng and [Y/N]!" the great ancestor yells, approaching Mushu quickly.

"What? What? I'm a real dragon!" Mushu shouts, pulling the great ancestor toward him by his beard.

"You are not worthy of this spot!" the great ancestor demands, pulling Mushu off of his stand. "Now, awaken the Great Stone Dragon." He throws Mushu out the door.

"So, you'll get back to me on the job thing?" Mushu pokes his head near the door. The great ancestor throws the gong into Mushu's face, his answer obviously being 'no'.

Illıllııllıllı

Mushu drags the gong behind him reluctantly, muttering to himself. "Just one chance, is that too much to ask?" he mumbles bitterly. "I mean, it's not like it'd kill ya." He rushes to the Great Stone Dragon and smashes the gong harshly. "Yo, Rocky, wake up! Ya gotta go fetch Minsheng and his girlfriend!"

The Great Stone Dragon stays still, as expected, not a single sense of spirituality rising from its dusty, stone appearance. Mushu drags his feet toward the front of the stone. He whistles, "C'mon, boy! Go get her! Go on! Come on!" He throws the mallet as if it's a dog bone. Still, not a single response.

He tries again by climbing up the stone and standing right in front of the dragon's face. He matches the expression that the Great Stone Dragon is doing and growls. He jumps to the other side and yells into its ear, "Hello?" He hits the gong against the ear impatiently multiple times. "HELLOOO!"

Unfortunately, he seems to hit the ear a bit too hard and it breaks off. Mushu frantically attempts to place the ear back on, but to his horror, it doesn't work. "Uh oh," Mushu gulps. Before you know it, the entire neck of the stone and below comes falling right off. The only piece left intact (kind of, anyway) is the head of the dragon.

"Uh, Stony?" Mushu calls as he stands in the middle of debris and dust that clouds around him. "Stony?" He pats the top of the Great Stone Dragon's head, smiling nervously. "Oh man, they're gonna kill me!"

"Great Stone Dragon!" the great ancestor calls from their resting place. "Have you awakened?" Thinking on his feet, Mushu grabs the bottom of the Great Stone Dragon's head and lifts it up just above the bush.

"Uh, uh... yes! I just woke up," Mushu yells, imitating the Great Stone Dragon. "I'm... I'm the Great Stone Dragon! Good morning! I will go forth and fetch Minsheng and his friend! Did I mention that I was the Great Stone Dragon?"

"Go! The fate of the Fa and [L/N] family rests in your claws."

"Don't even worry about it. I will not lose face." The massive stone becomes a bit too heavy for Mushu to carry and he suddenly tumbles backwards down the hill. Unfortunately for Mushu, he lands right underneath the stone. "Ugh, my elbow," Mushu mumbles. "I know I twisted somethin'."

He somehow manages to push the giant rock off of his back and looks around him with his eyebrows curved upwards. "That's just great. Now what?" Mushu wonders. "I'm doomed! And all 'cause Miss Man and her dumb boyfriend decides to take their little drag show on the road."